Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how did Brazil became so much mixed race?

cinderogre

cinderogre

inhabitant of nihilistic reality
★★★★
I mena one upon a time the white Portuguese majority existed in Brazil.now when I look a them I don't know wha happened.brazil like half of the population is mixed race.what motivated and what circumstances led to this race mixing.

Brazil tells me lot about future of Europe.

Brazil is depressing

improving genes of indios and blacks, whitening basically

latam was fucked by america especially brazil and mexico

@Freixel can tell more

improving genes of indios and blacks, whitening basically
which ultimately led to decline of whites in region.portugese were stupid

which ultimately led to decline of whites in region.portugese were stupid
that's...not really true cause it was white men and not white women mating with indios or blacks

in any case it was failed experiment cause blacks and indios are tooooooo violent ( like indios are even more violent than blacks )

that's...not really true cause it was white men and not white women mating with indios or blacks
that's the problem when white men mate with entices in future ethnics use that oh u mated with ours so we need to mate with yours argument to racemes thus destroying the white race.all amines and any interaciions of miscegenation must be banned

in any case it was failed experiment cause blacks and indios are tooooooo violent ( like indios are even more violent than blacks )
whether man or women any sexual activity outside race is bestiality

For centuries, crackers impregnated injun and negro foids.

put white foids back in kitchen
For centuries, crackers impregnated injun and negro foids.
thats so stupid now negros will use that excuse to imregnate white foids over

idk and idc
this is why foids are winning everytime. they care about foids of next generation. maybe the traumatized becomes like that? idk. i was always scared about making world bearable for every generation foids.

this is why foids are winning everytime. they care about foids of next generation. maybe the traumatized becomes like that? idk. i was always scared about making world bearable for every generation foids.
I wished enlighten never happened. foids were put in their place in dark ages

Because foids suck even at natural selection. White women choose to breed with violent low iq men with dark features. The result is well visible now as almost every kid nowadays is a wannabe gangster. Almost every time I see a couple with a kid, the other parent at least has dark features. It's painful to see blondes flushing down their genes while I rot.

Because foids suck even at natural selection. White women choose to breed with violent low iq men with dark features. The result is well visible now as almost every kid nowadays is a wannabe gangster. Almost every time I see a couple with a kid, the other parent at least has dark features. It's painful to see blondes flushing down their genes while I rot.
what anglos did was right enact anti miscegenation laws.there are only very rare occurnace of British marrying locals in colonies.and I also don't understand once upon white guys were disgusted by ethnic women and only went for white foids .

@Freixel can tell more
I don't know much about the history of Brazil, only that the blacks who were brought as slaves to the Portuguese colonies ended up ultra-reproducing to form the lowest class of Brazilian society, the entire population of the favelas has Black blood.

It is the same process that occurred in the USA, only that the Negroids of Latam seem to be even more aggressive, probably because they live in more underdeveloped societies.

In the case of my country, Argentina, the black population was decimated to the point of almost disappearing, the lower class is made up of white-amerindian mestizos with a residual percentage of black blood.

Black blood is most prominent in Eastern South America: Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela.

All the social waste, whether white, Amerindian or Negroid of society ended up mixing to form the population of the Favelas and Villas Miserias of Argentina. They are the worst of all races mixed and rotting in a sea of poverty and low-iq

Last edited:
I don't know much about the history of Brazil, only that the blacks who were brought as slaves to the Portuguese colonies ended up ultra-reproducing to form the lowest class of Brazilian society, the entire population of the favelas has Black blood.

It is the same process that occurred in the USA, only that the Negroids of Latam seem to be even more aggressive, probably because they live in more underdeveloped societies.

In the case of my country, Argentina, the black population was decimated to the point of almost disappearing, the lower class is made up of white-amerindian mestizos with a residual percentage of black blood.

Black blood is most prominent in Eastern South America: Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela.

All the social waste, whether white, Amerindian or Negroid of society ended up mixing to form the population of the Favelas and Villas Miserias of Argentina. They are the worst of all races mixed and rotting in a sea of poverty and low-iq
hp Lovecraft was right
Brazil wasn't the first example of this
india was the first example like
aryans conquered india then they mixed up with locals then they introduced caste system .
but introduction of caste system was too late by the time basically aryans was indistinguishable from locals.

whites should been like mongols .wherever they invade.do not even leave a trace of locals .annialate everyone completely.
asians have this quality thats why they are winning while Europe is falling

hp Lovecraft was right
Brazil wasn't the first example of this
india was the first example like
aryans conquered india then they mixed up with locals then they introduced caste system .
but introduction of caste system was too late by the time basically aryans was indistinguishable from locals.

whites should been like mongols .wherever they invade.do not even leave a trace of locals .annialate everyone completely.
asians have this quality thats why they are winning while Europe is falling

I am not a psychopath, but it is a reality that I have to be grateful that the black population disappeared at an early time in the formation of my country. The society I live in would be much worse if they had been allowed to exist.

Idk But for a fact I know, that Portuguese men fucked indigenous Latina´s from the Amazon there....
They should have never done that.
They mixed our European DNA with Subhumans, now brazilians are associated with Europeans.
I dont want to be associated with them, I am North-West European.
Stay off my soil, I´ll greet them with an MG-42 on the French Beach if they ever think of coming here

Idk But for a fact I know, that Portuguese men fucked indigenous Latina´s from the Amazon there....
They should have never done that.
They mixed our European DNA with Subhumans, now brazilians are associated with Europeans.
I dont want to be associated with them, I am North-West European.
Stay off my soil, I´ll greet them with an MG-42 on the French Beach if they ever think of coming here
portugese descended from romans.its not just portugese romance people in genral heavily promoted race mixing unlike Germanics.i don't know why this exists?

I mena one upon a time the white Portuguese majority existed in Brazil.now when I look a them I don't know wha happened.brazil like half of the population is mixed race.what motivated and what circumstances led to this race mixing.

Brazil tells me lot about future of Europe.
The Jews...

portugese descended from romans.its not just portugese romance people in genral heavily promoted race mixing unlike Germanics.i don't know why this exists?
Idk anymore man.... the world is a mess.
These couples are a match made in heaven:

- Germanic women with Germanic men (nordic and Celts also possible)
- Slavic women with Slavic men
- Niggers with Niggers
-Asians with Asians

- Niggers with Niggers
-Asians with Asians
unfortunatly allies won in ww2 which led to the world we see today

- Niggers with Niggers
-Asians with Asians
ya things are bad now

ya things are bad now
If we are all mixed, it´s easier to control the masses.
No culture, no identity and nothing to fight for.
I guess that´s one of the main reasons why the crime rates are high brazil....
People are just getting by in life, and don´t know what the fuck they´re doing.

If we are all mixed, it´s easier to control the masses.
No culture, no identity and nothing to fight for.
I guess that´s one of the main reasons why the crime rates are high brazil....
People are just getting by in life, and don´t know what the fuck they´re doing.
if ethnonationalism is abolishe then there is no purpose for that civilization.and even if it joins the new group state offers after some period of time it will also go extinct.great example is government suggested propaganda "oh we are all one humans, there is no race except humans race."when I here this stupidity I think ok suppose if humans are one race and we decide to fight for humanity and preserve haumnity ages later liberals with come up again stop being anthropocentrism,stop being spaciest,humans aren't superior in this universe etc.so the idea we all must unite and fight for a so called species is also a scam because it is vulnerable of going extinct by either catastrophe, self destruction,evoltuion or even government enforced assimilation . if someone cannot preserve their race then they can't preserve any so called group .
yes you are right we don't have absolute nothing to fight for .no purpose ,culture o identity for real but a fake government suggested identity.for example u are allowed to take pride in being an American but you aren't allowed to take pride for being white,whihc for some reason blacks are allowed to take pride of being black .same goes for ethnics in America and even Brazil.

if ethnonationalism is abolishe then there is no purpose for that civilization.and even if it joins the new group state offers after some period of time it will also go extinct.great example is government suggested propaganda "oh we are all one humans, there is no race except humans race."when I here this stupidity I think ok suppose if humans are one race and we decide to fight for humanity and preserve haumnity ages later liberals with come up again stop being anthropocentrism,stop being spaciest,humans aren't superior in this universe etc.so the idea we all must unite and fight for a so called species is also a scam because it is vulnerable of going extinct by either catastrophe, self destruction,evoltuion or even government enforced assimilation . if someone cannot preserve their race then they can't preserve any so called group .
yes you are right we don't have absolute nothing to fight for .no purpose ,culture o identity for real but a fake government suggested identity.for example u are allowed to take pride in being an American but you aren't allowed to take pride for being white,whihc for some reason blacks are allowed to take pride of being black .same goes for ethnics in America and even Brazil.
Kalergi plan is in full swing.
There´s more going on in the Russo-Ukrainian war.
It´s a white Slavic Genocide, and if Western leaders don´t act in a rational and responsible manner,
It will be a white genocide of the Angelo-saxons too.
Macron can´t wait to send troops into ukraine.

Kalergi plan is in full swing.
There´s more going on in the Russo-Ukrainian war.
It´s a white Slavic Genocide, and if Western leaders don´t act in a rational and responsible manner,
It will be a white genocide of the Angelo-saxons too.
Macron can´t wait to send troops into ukraine.
Russian Ukrainian war being called slavic genocide is perfect term for it, after war ukraine will completely fucked but russia already lost good amount of men

Russian Ukrainian war being called slavic genocide is perfect term for it, after war ukraine will completely fucked but russia already lost good amount of men
after the war ends tons of Russians will die then they will import ethnic refugees from third world countries.

after the war ends tons of Russians will die then they will import ethnic refugees from third world countries.
yes likely tho already saw that they want solve gender inbalance of china by giving chinese normies russian foids

I reckon they want to do the same to Poland too.
Drag them in an all out war (preferably the entire NATO block involved).
If that doesn´t work and it remains peaceful, the brainwashing of white women continues:
Race mixing, the BBC myth , Hating your own kind etc.....

I reckon they want to do the same to Poland too.
Drag them in an all out war (preferably the entire NATO block involved).
If that doesn´t work and it remains peaceful, the brainwashing of white women continues:
Race mixing, the BBC myth , Hating your own kind etc.....
I lost any and every symapoahty for white women.
you have to look this from this [serpective.yes you are rightgoverment does brainwashing all of that shit.bu there is also involvement of white womenin this.if they really cared about Europe and Europeans they would never buy into the scam of propaganda.and also all of them hate you.thats why its reasonable to despise this disgusting white women.they do all the stuff because they hate you and they take this as a rebellion
to betray their own race.but what will end up happen is they will regret .look at tons of uerpians countires white foids are raped and murdered by third world refugees and I have zero sympathy because they bought that upon hemslevs by supporting liberal bullshit and third world immigration.