Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did THIS guy get a fiance??

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★

first of all he is not handsome at all and second of all look at the 6 huge cysts on his head :feelspuke:

JBW??

I dont want to watch the vid for technical reasons so im making this post based off the thumbnail.
Maybe it is a betabux or whatever.

femoid didnt learn of the power vagina has in 2019. probably didnt create account on instagram,tinder and social media

first of all he is not handsome at all and second of all look at the 6 huge cysts on his head :feelspuke:

JBW??

Don’t lie to yourself dumbass. He’s handsome, at least chadlite tier. Perfectly reasonable to expect him to have a gf even with cysts. Low IQ post, OP

Don’t lie to yourself dumbass. He’s handsome, at least chadlite tier. Perfectly reasonable to expect him to have a gf even with cysts. Low IQ post, OP
that is definitely not a chadlite. he is average at best. his jawline sucks. his side profile sucks. he does not have adequate forward growth. his face is round. his cheekbones are flat. he doesn't have ANY definition to his face. his eye area is very average (no hunter eyes). he looks short. he has narrow shoulders and a skinny frame. He would get ZERO matches on tinder.

that is definitely not a chadlite. he is average at best. his jawline sucks. his side profile sucks. he does not have adequate forward growth. his face is round. his cheekbones are flat. he doesn't have ANY definition to his face. his eye area is very average (no hunter eyes). he looks short. he has narrow shoulders and a skinny frame. He would get ZERO matches on tinder.
He probably got some fat girl or an asian girlfriend. This guy is ugly in most womens eyes but i could see some girl settling for him

He probably got some fat girl or an asian girlfriend. This guy is ugly in most womens eyes but i could see some girl settling for him
Yup average is as bad as ugly in women's eyes. They only see Chad. I think Chadlite is what women consider to be "average". When a woman is feeling generous and lowers her standards and thinks she is settling for an "average" guy, its not uncommon for him to be a Chadlite. This has happened many times with my sister. She has even called legit Chads "average" before just because they weren't her type e.g. Francisco Lachowski