Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did therapy turn out for you?

G

Ghost

Captain
Normies and IT say we should be in therapy. How did that go for you?

Wonderfully. I grew 8 inches in height and my bones morphed into gigachad's.

Therapy doesn’t help. @Therapywasawaste can confirm

Therapy only works for normies i tried and the therapist was blue pulled trying to convert me

It made me 6ft4, handsome and with a huge dick and a pile of money.

After I hit the club and ascend later tonite I’ll post my ascension thread and ask the weeb @proudweeb3 to ban me.

THANK YOU IT TRANNIES AND NORMAL SCUM!

Therapy really works! :feelsLightsaber:

not GIF

:feelsseriously:

Never assisted to therapy.

Therapy is a kike thing

They told me to take meds and sent me on my way

i take my jewpills daily (clean for over a year lets go)

Never did it

My parents are making me go soon :feelsUnreal:

I remember being in therapy for my autism when I was like 7. One of the things they did was show me cards of literal drawings of metaphors (like a guy putting his foot in his mouth) and I had to guess what the metaphor was and what it meant. Feels weird to think back on it.

Ruins the entire point of asking for a male therapist.

Ruins the entire point of asking for a male therapist.
I think its a female majority job anyway. And of course only the most effeminate men become therapists.

I'd ask for Hamza or Andrew Tate to be my therapist... :feelzez:

A therapist can only work If YOU talk about yourself to her. So If your parents force you to see a therapist, Just go and dont say anything and also ask her not to tell It to your parents.

Never saw one. I know plenty of people who have seen therapists and not a single one showed any sign that it actually improved their lives in any way.

One thing I'm thankful for is that I never got involved with the mental health system. A lot of parents force their kids to see a psychologist who ends up putting them on meds that hinder brain development. I had poor grades (due to low IQ) and engaged in a lot of criminal behavior and had a criminal record as a juvenile (due to extremely high T and low inhib) so god knows how many meds they would have put me on if they sent me to a shrink.

If I had to guess what I'd be diagnosed with if I saw a mental health professional, it would probably be ASPD (antisocial personality disorder) and possibly bipolar.