Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how did he do it

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
zyros in this pic has a fat face, i have a fat face too and im skinny (height 168cm/5'6 weight 120lbs / 55 kg

eb6Sc2f.jpg

Dropped carbs really aggresively . Stopped eating ahit like chips and drinking soda. The process took around 2-3 months. First weeks i wanted to jump off a bridge from the carbs craving tbh

Sparky said:
Is your frame still really bad Zyros? I’m a major framecel too btw

Yea its horrible lol taths why I didnt care about bodily bulk no point on it only on getting rid of face bloat

Sparky said:
Zyros said:
Sparky said:
Is your frame still really bad Zyros? I’m a major framecel too btw

Yea its horrible lol taths why I didnt care about bodily bulk no point on it only on getting rid of face bloat

53kg here with like 6 inch wrists and a 17 inch bidletoid. I’m planning on going on mk-677, AIs and peptides to increase the frame. You tried any of this?

No i didnt try. Im currently 5'11 (around 180 cm) and around 60 kg

Jump on keto diet tbh

You will have low energy at first like on low carb

But once keto adapted you ll feel good and drop bodyfat quickly

Zyros said:
Dropped carbs really aggresively . Stopped eating ahit like chips and drinking soda. The process took around 2-3 months. First weeks i wanted to jump off a bridge from the carbs craving tbh

You didn't have to drop the carbs tbh. Just with not porking out, and counting your calories you would have been fine in a few months. Better yet, if you went all in with Clen, you'd have lost most of your body fat without trying.

Sparky said:
Zyros said:
Sparky said:
53kg here with like 6 inch wrists and a 17 inch bidletoid. I’m planning on going on mk-677, AIs and peptides to increase the frame. You tried any of this?

No i didnt try. Im currently 5'11 (around 180 cm) and around 60 kg

Heightmog me by 4 inches. I don’t know if you’re too old to get a height increase through mk/peptides but I should be able to get some torso growth at 18 years old. MK-677 and peptides will definitely work wonders for your frame though.
He doesn't look 5'11 there tbh, probably frauding

BF game+cherrypicked photos

mk677 is cope and bloat central, use actual gh 6iu+ along aas if you want any chance of improving your frame

Sparky said:
Heightmog me by 4 inches. I don’t know if you’re too old to get a height increase through mk/peptides but I should be able to get some torso growth at 18 years old. MK-677 and peptides will definitely work wonders for your frame though.
MK667 is cope beyond puberty, won't do anything. The best you can do post-puberty is gymcel and roids, even though that wont help if your collarbone is subhuman, it can aid with a slightly small bideltoid tho.

Get skinnier. And stop eating shit.

Why is Fakecel faggot not banned yet? Zyros that is.