Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How desperate some incels here are to get a girlfriend

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
You see guys make threads about things they are interested in. Then other incels are posting on the thread 'so what how does this help me get a girlfriend?' They are just desperate to get a girlfriend and its their only focus in life.

Thing is when you see guys who are like 20 saying this you know its already over for them. All guys who women are attracted to have lots of interest from girls in highschool and then also in college.

There were some cels who claimed about there of addiction here ngl :worryfeels:

Offtopic:

This forum is horrible for incels because everybody only tells you that "it's over", but nobody talks about how you can live life as an incel and make the best out of it.

Offtopic:

This forum is horrible for incels because everybody only tells you that "it's over", but nobody talks about how you can live life as an incel and make the best out of it.

I've seen people try to make threads for ideas on that. But then all those desperate incels come in saying 'cope', and 'how does this help me get a girlfriend'.

I guess a lot of guys are still at the denial stage.

Offtopic:

Cope. This forum is based.

Offtopic:

Over

Offtopic:

Many of us would need this tbh :feelsbadman:

There should be an subforum for LMS

You see guys make threads about things they are interested in. Then other incels are posting on the thread 'so what how does this help me get a girlfriend?' They are just desperate to get a girlfriend and its their only focus in life.

Thing is when you see guys who are like 20 saying this you know its already over for them. All guys who women are attracted to have lots of interest from girls in highschool and then also in college.
This site is not about getting a gr lmao if that's your goal here then you are bluepiller

looksmax.org?
The problem with looksmax is that it's full of chadlites who are only there to humble brag. It's an hostile enviroment for incels.

Offtopic:

How about copes ?

Offtopic:

I try to tbh

I've been saying to people to forget about trying to get girls and focus on bettering yourselves elsewhere but the retarded subhuman autists will screech that life is over cause some dumb whore didnt give him attention

I try to tbh

I've been saying to people to forget about trying to get girls and focus on bettering yourselves elsewhere but the retarded subhuman autists will screech that life is over cause some dumb whore didnt give him attention
NPC advice

Offtopic:

shut up bluepilled bitch, you are an infiltrator