Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How delusional I was

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Back in early 2020 I met a cute girl off tinder. We went out once and we played video games but she wouldn’t give me her number m. I texted her a few days later asking her to meet again. She said she will check her schedule and tell me. Then next day at midnight she began texting me but I was too tired so I went for bed. Next day we texted and she told me we can go out in the weekend. I was so happy i thought she liked me.

Half an hour before meeting she was texting me asking me where I was I legit thought she was eager to see me. But once we met she acted like I was a stranger as if we never met before. She was cold distant constantly belittling me and treating me like shit. I’m pretty sure that night she texted me it was after chad ducked her brains out, dumped her and needed an ego boost. And ofc nothing happened with her, we parted ways after going for possibly the saddest walk I ever had. Never saw her again and even though I want it’s for the better.

tinder girls are meant for dumping

tinder girls are meant for dumping
poo GIF

Back in early 2020 I met a cute girl off tinder. We went out once and we played video games but she wouldn’t give me her number m. I texted her a few days later asking her to meet again. She said she will check her schedule and tell me. Then next day at midnight she began texting me but I was too tired so I went for bed. Next day we texted and she told me we can go out in the weekend. I was so happy i thought she liked me.

Half an hour before meeting she was texting me asking me where I was I legit thought she was eager to see me. But once we met she acted like I was a stranger as if we never met before. She was cold distant constantly belittling me and treating me like shit. I’m pretty sure that night she texted me it was after chad ducked her brains out, dumped her and needed an ego boost. And ofc nothing happened with her, we parted ways after going for possibly the saddest walk I ever had. Never saw her again and even though I want it’s for the better.
Once girls start to develop feelings their attachment issues come up and they start having all kinds of weird behavior

Once girls start to develop feelings their attachment issues come up and they start having all kinds of weird behavior
What feelings? This girl seemed to have none

"Don't do that. Don't give people hope"

And why would she do that? Women aren’t irrational you know
It's a form of emotion regulation. Attachment is very difficult for girls, e.g. fear of abandonment, jealousy, etc.

It's a form of emotion regulation. Attachment is very difficult for girls, e.g. fear of abandonment, jealousy, etc.
I’m 100%that girl had no feelings for me and rly just wanted an ego boost. She had lots of chances to show it and instead chose to run away and treat me like shit

Going on dates is kinda a fakecel trait, my interaction with a girl stops when she looks at my face.

Dude she wanted you to fcuk her and you were instead trying to pursue a relationship. Two different concepts with two different approaches.

She picked you out of countless tinder guys so she must have liked you. Maybe she got dissapointed after seeing you in person.

bragfuel faggot i'm so close to blocking your dumb ass

Dude she wanted you to fcuk her and you were instead trying to pursue a relationship.
How did you seduce that lol? I wanted to fuck her too and a relationship may or may not have happened. She was pushing me away I couldn’t make a move at all

She picked you out of countless tinder guys so she must have liked you. Maybe she got dissapointed after seeing you in person.
Or maybe she just wanted an ego boost all along which is more likely considering her actions

Or maybe she just wanted an ego boost all along which is more likely considering her actions
Yeah but they all get hundreds of matches and she chose you, so she at least liked you a little bit. But who would understand foids.

How did you seduce that lol? I wanted to fuck her too and a relationship may or may not have happened. She was pushing me away I couldn’t make a move at all
the first date.

Yeah but they all get hundreds of matches and she chose you, so she at least liked you a little bit. But who would understand foids.
I was the most cooperative and naive and easy to manipulate

the first date.
I couldn’t make a move then either. Most intimate thing we did was fighting over a ps4 controller which is pretty cringe for 2 25 year olds

I couldn’t make a move then either. Most intimate thing we did was fighting over a ps4 controller which is pretty cringe for 2 25 year olds
dude next time have a variety of alcoholic drinks in your fridge, the flavoured drinks like raspberry or vanilla with vodka etc. Have your radio to blast the latest hits from the current charts. Start with one drink and the nice taste will make people want more. The music is pumping, the booze is flowing then you dance and she rubbing her tits and butt cheeks on you. From there you know the rest.

dude next time have a variety of alcoholic drinks in your fridge, the flavoured drinks like raspberry or vanilla with vodka etc. Have your radio to blast the latest hits from the current charts. Start with one drink and the nice taste will make people want more. The music is pumping, the booze is flowing then you dance and she rubbing her tits and butt cheeks on you. From there you know the rest.

If you need alcochol to fuck it’s over