Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How dark triad are you?

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
What do you think?

I'm pretty narcissistic, you may have noticed this by reading my posts, so I think it's quite accurate.

20211015 212229

I want to see your results, buddy boyos.

Quizzes don't work. The best way to know is to understand what is acceptable in society, and ask yourself where you stand as far as that.

I dont give three shits about anything.

Screenshot 20211016 0240522

No darktriad for my face and height tho

I’m the complete opposite of dark triad

Edit:

Just took the test and am surprised by the results tbh

7BD8664C 6BFA 4125 A6BA FE8F357B4E58

Last edited:
A lot of people on this site are dark triad narcissistic fakecels

Cope, those levels of dark triad should get you laid even with bad looks
Delusional. You might as well say that personality is more important than looks

So what? That's the only way to survive in clown world
I wasn't criticizing you or anything. I know your reputation around here though. You're not a very pleasant person to talk to, no offense. But yeah you kind of have a repulsive personality so I shouldn't have expected any other results. :feelsokman:

I am the complete opposite of dark triad, a veritable paragon of virtue who holds only good in my heart

low narcissism, high psycopathy.

Really shit way to measure darktriad because draktriad people have a tendency to lack self-awareness. Not even aware of their "dark" actions, they would rate themselves pretty low on this test.

In any case, these are my results:
Screenshot 20211016 070927 Chrome

32.83% darker than the average person.

Narcisism 69%

Machiveli 71%

Psycho 58%

These tests, like the 16 personalities test, always depend on my mood. If I wait a day or two and take it again I'll probably get numbers much closer to the average population. Today, I actually think I'm one of the greatest men alive (not lying I'm actually feeling that) but tomorrow I'll be looking in the mirror looking at myself in disgust

These gamey quizzes don't truly test for anything.

The real world is the real test.

Not taking that quiz cuz looks gay

Last edited:
Did the test. Got this:

This makes you 52.83% Darker than the average person.

This test is pseudoscience bullshit cope. A true dark triad narcissist wouldn't want to look bad in front of other people so would skewer the test results to make him look better :lul::lul:

This test is pseudoscience bullshit cope. A true dark triad narcissist wouldn't want to look bad in front of other people so would skewer the test results to make him look better :lul::lul:
Good point.

I wasn't criticizing you or anything. I know your reputation around here though. You're not a very pleasant person to talk to, no offense. But yeah you kind of have a repulsive personality so I shouldn't have expected any other results. :feelsokman:
>Joined 11 days ago

jfl im literally not dark triad at all. i'm angelmaxxed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-16 11.38.26.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-16 11.38.26.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 38

Pretty shit considering my life experiences ngl. Low machi = low ability to actually enact/use dark triad.

Im giga dark traid. Ive always known that dont need any test but here's one anyway

IMG 20211016 163817

I don't get how supposed incels feel so vastly supreme to other people (which is key to dark triad) when we are evidently not. I'm a failed human.

Image1

I don't get how supposed incels feel so vastly supreme to other people (which is key to dark triad) when we are evidently not. I'm a failed human.
I guess it's because most of us actually know the truth about how clown world works, so in a way we feel more important or special when compared to the rest of soyciety who still live under a huge delusion

it might be because I am very detached from my ego through meditation maxxing. and also my belief in genetic determinism and no free will.