Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HOW DARE YOU?!

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
How dare you? HOW DARE YOU?!

You'll pay for this! NOW I'M MAD!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

n0rdw4zxhk341.jpg

Supersaiyangreta

@SuperSaiyanGymcel

I still want to make her my wife

greta is the only woman i would marry

Uhh, that fucking cunt was groomed by her parents and they used their connections to put get her in the right place at the right time.

I mean, I'm all for environmentalism. I just hate it when the rich and powerful use their resources to get heir kids to become rich and powerful too, like they all tend to do. Especially when they get a "holier than thou" attitude and tell us plebs what to do. Fuck I hate rich people.

based id shitpost

@Diocel thoughts?

Uhh, that fucking cunt was groomed by her parents and they used their connections to put get her in the right place at the right time.

I mean, I'm all for environmentalism. I just hate it when the rich and powerful use their resources to get heir kids to become rich and powerful too, like they all tend to do. Especially when they get a "holier than thou" attitude and tell us plebs what to do. Fuck I hate rich people.
This

The sewers ------->

>Inceldom discussion

This is exactly the problem with this foid

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That Greta is a 4'11 foidlet.