Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How dangerous are the Covid-19 vaccines?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★

Attachments

• 2017-covid19-testkits.pdf
    108.4 KB · Views: 13
they are part of bill gates's plan to take over the world, or the jews's plans, or the illuminati's plans... whatever

grabs your ip
WTF is supposed to be grabbing your IP? Are you talking about the attachment? It's a PDF. Go to an internet cafe and open it, if you don't trust it, IDGAF.

slightly more dangerous than the virus in it-self for young healthy controls ≤25 (no pre-existing comorbidities) basically the pandemic was a syndemia.

Last edited:
is it an unusual amount year to year?
I don't know what's usual/unsual in this context. I also haven't been following these numbers since 2017; I stumbled across the file a couple of months ago, but I do know for certain that the ledger was edited after this was discovered.

How such a huge oversight happened, I have no idea. I suspect that they didn't expect anyone to catch it.

Very dangerous. You can't sue anyone as big pharma has agreements in place with governments shielding them from liability.

Only time will tell, what if everyone drop dead in a year or two because of cancer of some shit from that vaccine.

Only time will tell, what if everyone drop dead in a year or two because of cancer of some shit from that vaccine.
Lmao that's why I am staying unvaccinated if I get corona I will go to a public place and intentionally spread it :feelshaha:

maby everyone will drop dead in 10 years
probably not tho

Lmao that's why I am staying unvaccinated if I get corona I will go to a public place and intentionally spread it :feelshaha:
Based. Go out swinging (or coughing)