Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How currycel think they will look after lifting vs how they actually look lmao

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So over for curries lol. Littlerly the meme race. Worst genetics out of every race.
It’s a miracle they have not been wiped out with such inferior genes.

Expectation

88778C4F 9CA3 433B B286 B9B1936FE61B

Reality

2C394216 DBA3 42A5 932D 0E6F7D9DB09B

Lifting is a huge cope

Isn't that curry guy in the pic from the song jimmy jimmy aaja aaja? He was famous for that song in ex USSR states during early 80s.

Body doesn't matter much. It's all about the face and height. Two things you can't change without surgery.

Body doesn't matter much. It's all about the face and height. Two things you can't change without surgery.
True but curries have the shittiest gene for body buildings

No amount of bicep curling will make me non-Slav.

No amount of bicep curling will make me non-Slav.
You sound like that dude who always complains about being Egyptian lmso but Slav version

So over for curries lol. Littlerly the meme race. Worst genetics out of every race.
It’s a miracle they have not been wiped out with such inferior genes.

Expectation

View attachment 160709

Reality

View attachment 160710

Tbh top guy is prolly on roids and bottom is natty. Cope harder, ive seen dudes much bigger (and low BF) in my gym than top guy. That being said, body doesnt matter when face is sub human.

Man Mithun Chakraborty use to get some nice foids in his younger days

They’re so fucking delusional I swear. They actually think they’re gonna get pussy by asking some Stacy for “bobs and vagene please”

They think some white prime pre-teen foid will strip herself because they barley developed a V taper

reality is unforgiving

over 4 shitskins

Yeah, totally, I mean, that must be why there’s like 2 billion of them, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back