Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How cringe you look really depends mostly on how goodlooking you are

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
The more ugly you are the more cringe you look when doing anything
The more goodlooking you are, the harder it is to look cringe doing anything.

Example A:

Ugly guy with autism sounds awkward as hell on his "date'

Example B

Guy does a really poor parody of Home Alone 2 made awkward by horrible acting

Notice how everyone thinks Example A is cringe but not Example B?

Thats because the guy in example B is Jordan Barrett and he has the extra advantage of being an Aussie so his accent pretty much makes him immune to looking cringe. Whenever he look stupid, he can just say he's fooling around acting retarded and everyone will accept it.

Chadstralia is death

B... but the second video is cringe too!

*Looks at comments.*

:feelsseriously:

There are some people saying he is a bad actor, but that is different from being outright cringe.

Impossible for Chad to be awkward or cringe

The looks halo is just too powerful

This is why we are bullied. Things that normal people get away with make others uncomfortable when we do them. Our looks make everything we do seem insufferable.

What about V shred? That guy is good looking, but everyone hates him and makes fun of him. Everyone thinks he is cringe and annoying

What about V shred? That guy is good looking, but everyone hates him and makes fun of him. Everyone thinks he is cringe and annoying
He's not goodlooking, his body is though. He has a high pitched voice, an underbite (recessed maxilla), and dumbo ears. Jordan Barrett mogs him to death.

I'M A ABOMINATION

Last edited:
He's not goodlooking, his body is though. He has a high pitched voice, an underbite (recessed maxilla), and dumbo ears. Jordan Barrett mogs him to death.

Images 1

Yeah not good looking guys,
JFL go back to Looksmax you faggot
Impossible for Chad to be awkward or cringe

The looks halo is just too powerful
LIFE IS SCAM IF YOU'RE NOT A CHAD :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

His jaw mogs everyone on this forum

Attractive male = good
Ugly male = bad

good looking people are immune to cringe, just go on tiktok. for us it might be cringe(which doesnt matter) but millions of jbs fawn over them

I just googled some pictures of him. What the fuck are you smoking?

good looking people are immune to cringe, just go on tiktok. for us it might be cringe(which doesnt matter) but millions of jbs fawn over them
Yeah ,Tiktok is the biggest proof that you can pass being cringy /stupid / boring if you are good looking.

Youre an absolute idiot. He has a crap body. Its his face and hair that makes him stand out.

I just googled some pictures of him. What the fuck are you smoking?
some of these people are real retards tbh. guy mogs many. some of these retards think you have to look exactly like that barret guy above or its over for you.

Holy shit the foids look fugly. Also, if there was a video of ugly guys doing the same to a hot foid, theyd be screaming rape.
some of these people are real retards tbh. guy mogs many. some of these retards think you have to look exactly like that barret guy above or its over for you.

Chadcels.co . Waiting for their 10/10 looksmatch foids.

Youre an absolute idiot. He has a crap body. Its his face and hair that makes him stand out.
Explain to me what is attractive about his face? I explained why I think he isn't attractive. Incels have been talking about maxilla, mandible, and eye area since puahate.

Explain to me what is attractive about his face? I explained why I think he isn't attractive. Incels have been talking about maxilla, mandible, and eye area since puahate.

Hes very attractive to foids as can be seen in the comments section. Enough with the lookism autism.

Hes very attractive to foids as can be seen in the comments section. Enough with the lookism autism.
It's not lookism autism. People since the beginning of incel forums have wanted to find out how to rate faces to better understand what makes someone attractive and ugly. It's an objective fact that he has a bad midface. I'm not saying he's ugly, but he's no chad. He's a a tall guy with a decent face. Girls have said that savvy guy is handsome in the comment section.

It's not lookism autism. People since the beginning of incel forums have wanted to find out how to rate faces to better understand what makes someone attractive and ugly. It's an objective fact that he has a bad midface. I'm not saying he's ugly, but he's no chad. He's a a tall guy with a decent face. Girls have said that savvy guy is handsome in the comment section.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Get a hold of this guy JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back