Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How Couples Met 1930 - 2024

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Officer

In case you just landed on Earth five minutes ago, (IRL) social networks and the dating market are in ruins like Dresden in 1945. If you are male, and you aren't great looking, socially successful and NT (as documented in your online profile and social media presence), you have become as useless as a mechanical typewriter.

With instant communication and rapid transport foids have access to every Chad within a radius as far as they're prepared to travel. Ten miles? Twenty? Fifty? More? With the breakdown of traditional hierarchical morality, female emancipation, contraception, abortion, equality laws and the welfare state, there are no negative consequences for taking as many Chad cocks in every hole as they want.

If you aren't top tier Chad, do not approach a foid in person as at best you will have no chance of success and just get a gentle rejection. Increasingly, doing so will have negative social/legal consequences for you, apart from the psychological damage. Nuclear rejection, persecution, being kicked out of and banned from the gym/church/university, police involvement, White Knight attack etc.

The only thing you can really do is GYOW and concentrate on areas of your life you can have success in. Unless you want to be a subhuman beta provider for a late 30s single mother, who's had sex with 175 men of all races and multiple women and dogs and now wants to 'settle down'. Of course you will get treated degradingly, cucked and divorced, then fucked by the court and everyone will believe her lies and take her side. Still that's probably the only access most males of coming generations will have to females, other than prostitutes of course. And even that is probably achieved through the internet now, so you're still one of a swarm of sperm surrounding the egg and will probably get nothing, or something far beneath your level.

So youre saying for me to ascend in college I would have to at least be in the 0.7%

60% of couples met online but Tinder isnt real life? Wow thats crazy

So youre saying for me to ascend in college I would have to at least be in the 0.7%
This is about relationships, but I already talked about College in 2024 in another Post.

Todays College is NOT a party/fuck fest as people think. It comes from a bias of old College Chads of the Gen X and Millenial era.

Especially as a man you WILL be lonely in college.

College connections are proven to hold less often then Highschool relationships.

BTW for those that are asking where "Random locations" are - cold approches have a less then 0.5% chance of working.

So even a good looking guy has barely a chance to get to meet a girl from a random encounter.

Statistically you will get a date in 1 out of 200 women that you approch and in most cases these studied have been done by MTN to HTN.

I don't know what the exact number is, for the population as a whole, but it's more than that. Somewhere between 10 and 20 maybe? University is probably the easiest time of your life to get sex.

BTW for those that are asking where "Random locations" are - cold approches have a less then 0.5% chance of working.

So even a good looking guy has barely a chance to get to meet a girl from a random encounter.

Statistically you will get a date in 1 out of 200 women that you approch and in most cases these studied have been done by MTN to HTN.
Yep tried it and learned the hard way. I was in my PUAcope phase and thought just had to be low inhib to get girls.

And now you aren't socially allowed to meet chicks anywhere, because 'muh "harassment", thanks feminism.

It is very much over, extremely over, in fact

No internet presence = over for you

so the pretty much the only way to meet foids is from dating apps which I get ZERO matches on? its over :cryfeels: