Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How could this subhuman sandnigger get this blonde slut ?

Chaddamlite. With 7/10 white whore

He lucked with her being white but other than that its looksmatch

asylum patient

Cherrypicking moment

a sandnigger with curly hair would never be able to come close to her :blackpill::feelsrope:

exceptions to the rule exist. We all know hes a sand nigger by all meanz

dude he isn't nigger or brownie, he has some white traits so makes sense also: metabuxxer

didn't watch vid but guessing he is 6' 6"

some blondes fetishize sand men,
and sand looking curries,
but not abo/rice looking curries

i thought you dont care about female validation? fucking dumb fuck

I can find examples of hotter foids with uglier guys. It's because the internet is so huge, you can find anything.

Chaddamlite. With 7/10 white whore

He lucked with her being white but other than that its looksmatch
a sandniggerrr with curly hair would never be able to come close to her :blackpill::feelsrope:
no shit, he looks much better than me, he's even taller than that bitch.
dude he isn't niggerrr or brownie, he has some white traits so makes sense also: metabuxxer
Still a sub human by white standards compared to white chads in her city
she was probably pumped and dumped by a Chad and now she is using this simp to get over it
exceptions to the rule exist. We all know hes a sand niggerrr by all meanz
Sands can be light or brown. He looks inbred sand also sub human by the white standards compared to white chads in her city.
some blondes fetishize sand men,
and sand looking curries,
but not abo/rice looking curries
Autistic blonde or blondes who were pumped and dumped by white Chad
i thought you dont care about female validation? fucking dumb fuck
The post proves that female validation doesn't exist

Last edited:
They rougly looksmatched tbh. He's a 4 or 5 she's a 6 at most.

Last edited:
Because
Unnamed 1

OOFY DOOFY IS LAW!

:lul: Man, some of you guys operate on a pretty fucked up definition of "subhuman".

He's a good-looking guy and he seems like a pretty cool dude also. Mogs me.

She is far out of my league obviously, but I think his low res iPotato1 footage probably flatters her slightly too...

This guy isn’t attractive and she mogs him. Idk why I’m seeing such cope filled comments instead of just calling out the cherry-picking. He could be rich and she deranged, who knows. Doesn’t matter, it’s obviously not common

They are looksmatched

This subhuman mogs me to the moon and back.

Lifefuel for @tehgymcel420

Mogs half of the forum if not more:feelskek:

Cause he's not subhuman, he has foreigner advantage and he's liberal-boyfriend-maxxed.

:lul: Man, some of you guys operate on a pretty fucked up definition of "subhuman".

She is far out of my league obviously, but I think his low res iPotato1 footage probably flatters her slightly too...
Guys here can't distinguish a good-looking dude from a ugly one, if the guy has one flaw or is not your típical aryan god he must be subhuman

He is a subhuman by white standards compared to the white chads in her city
Probably just a betabux simp emotional tampon who only get hugs and kisses
This subhuman mogs me to the moon and back.
Mogs half of the forum if not more:feelskek:
Cope
Guys here can't distinguish a good-looking dude from a ugly one, if the guy has one flaw or is not your típical aryan god he must be subhuman
He is average sand but subhuman by white standards compared to white chads in her city

How is he subhuman? He looks normal
He is normal as a sand but a subhuman by white standards compared to white Chads in her city ( New York the homeland of giga chads !! )) why would she be with that sand ?

He is a normie sand but he lives in New York so as he can provide life in such expensive city that makes him status money maxing.
Chaddamlite. I am a sand, dont even try.

Literally the same dude except for the blue eyes which made him a Chaddam instead of this post's Chaddamlite. You are not really proving anything :feelstastyman:
You are disproving nothing
What made him a Chaddam is his Eye area colored thic hunter eyes and lighter skin
The post's dude has normie sand eye area without any interesting facial feature. He also looks like a curry.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i5Z-EjxMfg

He mogs this 45 year old washed up roastie. :feelswhere:

Both look good stop coping.
You say so just because you are a sand but you know nothing :lul:
Chaddamlite cooper :feelskek::feelskek:
Chad chadlite normie only for whites
Chaddam, Chadrico, Chang, Tyrone for ethnics with white features
The rest are all sub humans