Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How could he find her attractive?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
20141105__NAMECHANGE-1109-13.jpg

he is her looksmatch so don't be surprised also the little kid will be here in 10 years

Barely looks like a woman. Just a fat blob

Idk ask him, the look on his face suggests he thinks he achieved something.
A lot of people in that kind of situation ironically look down on incels.

Idk ask him, the look on his face suggests he thinks he achieved something.
A lot of people in that kind of situation ironically look down on incels.
Really?
Looks like hes Holding back Tears to me tbh

Really?
Looks like hes Holding back Tears to me tbh

Nah he looks like he is proud and trying to assure others that he is even if he isn't.
But you can't conclude too much else from the pic. I don't think he looks like he is holding back tears though

This is quite typical look of working class British couples tbh.

Inceldom doesn't seem that bad. Imagine living with a woman who fatcep mogs you, wrist mogs you, weight mogs you. Wtf no femininity at all.

Nah he looks like he is proud and trying to assure others that he is even if he isn't.
But you can't conclude too much else from the pic. I don't think he looks like he is holding back tears though
Maybe she farted and he's reminded of his ancestors battling themselves through Clouds of mustard gas in the trenches of ww1?

Maybe she farted and he's reminded of his ancestors battling themselves through Clouds of mustard gas in the trenches of ww1?

That's kind of a reach imo
Like I said I can't read in too much into one picture. It's my opinion that he doesn't look like he is on the verge of tears but looks more self assured.

This is quite typical look of working class British couples tbh.

Inceldom doesn't seem that bad. Imagine living with a woman who fatcep mogs you, wrist mogs you, weight mogs you. Wtf no femininity at all.

How. How do they get so fat.
If my wife passed the 60kg mark, I would start riding her with a saddle in the Yard, make her work a water pump or something.
Not even joking. I would not give a fuck.
If I caught her Eating potato Chips I would Stomp on them and make her run a mile full Speed, chasing her in my car.
Every time.

No mercy, no surrenders.
That's kind of a reach imo
Like I said I can't read in too much into one picture. It's my opinion that he doesn't look like he is on the verge of tears but looks more self assured.

How is that reaching? Look at the Pictures in the Background. They are rotating in their graves like a Spitfire Propeller.

How. How do they get so fat.
If my wife passed the 60kg mark, I would start riding her with a saddle in the Yard, make her work a water pump or something.
Not even joking. I would not give a fuck.
If I caught her Eating potato Chips I would Stomp on them and make her run a mile full Speed, chasing her in my car.
Every time.

No mercy, no surrenders.

How is that reaching? Look at the Pictures in the Background. They are rotating in their graves like a Spitfire Propeller.

I dunno man. I think that @psygnosis-owl was right about endomorphic borreby plebians being prone to fattening up like farmer Giles barn pig.

I dunno man. I think that @psygnosis-owl was right about endomorphic borreby plebians being prone to fattening up like farmer Giles barn pig.

I don't buy that fully tbh.
It is still just About About how much you consume and how much you burn.
If they put on more fat easier Maybe they are meant to burn more too?
Maybe their ancestor came from a harsher Climate where you needed to be more effcient at processing Nutrition?

IDK

It just makes no sense to call it a condition. The Energy does not materialize from thin air.

Maybe their ancestor came from a harsher Climate where you needed to be more effcient at processing Nutrition?

IDK

It just makes no sense to call it a condition. The Energy does not materialize from thin air.
Over for energymaterializationcels.

tbh didn't notice that. Maybe indeed, ancestor cry.

What makes you think he does ? It's possibly simply the best female he could get.

Many of this forum would take it, too.

IDK

I'm not saying endomorph is the main reason, but when you are both endomorph + exposed to western diet and sedentary lifestyle.... It's a recipe for disaster. It looks like an emergence of a separate species IMo. Compare her to a gracile med that eats a med diet.

sara-sampaio.jpg

Looks like the wife of a guy I knew that roped, she had a fiancé 3 months later & she's in a wheelchair.

This is literally what the average marriage past 30 looks like where I live

Maybe he has an inflation fetish, or likes giant vaginas, thinks of them like big portals to dive into

JFL I like that Image, like hes going down a tube.
Or Drilling down to the core of the earth to detonate a nuke to make her cum.
He has to cope somehow lol
I'm not saying endomorph is the main reason, but when you are both endomorph + exposed to western diet and sedentary lifestyle.... It's a recipe for disaster. It looks like an emergence of a separate species IMo. Compare her to a gracile med that eats a med diet.

sara-sampaio.jpg

Hmm thats not the popular Image of meds in my Country.
We tend to think of meds as short and stocky with a dark complexion.

But agree with the western diet and Lifestyle Thing.
Like I said, Maybe endomorphs are just meant to burn more Energy due to their genetic legacy.
My mom falls in that category.
Broad shoulders, bones, bitch is a tank.
Looks like one of Michelangelos women, Washboard with tits bolted to it.

Meanwhile I am framelet. lol.

Maybe ist also a Survival Thing. Studies have shown that Shorter People live longer.
Eskimos are also short.
Maybe a harsher enviorment makes People adapt Frame wise.

Last edited:
he is her looksmatch so don't be surprised also the little kid will be here in 10 years
yeah precisely. I thought this was what most incels want, to be able to get looksmatch