Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how common was groping at the astroworld festival?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
what if your dick pressed up against a girls ass at the astroworld concert because it's so packed then you end up cumming because of the pressure against her ass? does that count as sexual assault? considering the amount of people that were there it'd had to have happened a couple times.

Haven't seen a thread this autistic since @Wizard32 chilled out with the schizo coomer threads, congratulations GrAYwad

what if your dick pressed up against a girls ass at the astroworld concert because it's so packed then you end up cumming because of the pressure against her ass? does that count as sexual assault? considering the amount of people that were there it'd had to have happened a couple times.
glowing this

Haven't seen a thread this autistic since @Wizard32 chilled out with the schizo coomer threads, congratulations GrAYwad
Wizard32 is the god of retarded threads

you end up cumming because of the pressure against her ass
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

If you end up "accidently" grinding up on a girl be ready to get the shit beaten out of you by her 6'4 boyfriend buddy boyo.

If any of you guys went to that normie trash then get off this forum

Haha

brutal pill to swallow for LDARcels :feelsrope:

You are extremely imaginative
Also this

what's schizo about my coomer threads? come at me bro

what's schizo about my coomer threads? come at me bro
Bro you should go to tokyo during golden week and take the metro. You will be crammed against japanese JB and you can live out your fantasy

Idk maby the fact that they're all about super oddly specific situations
like how I want to be Libby's friend?

Search up chikan groping videos and enjoy yourself coomer :feelsLSD:

I need to festivalmax.

It counts as sex. Someone ban the OP

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You probably would have gotten trampled to death while fucking the Roastie's tight wet holes in the middle if the concert floor

Worth the tickets for an all you can grope buffet:feelsohh::feelsohh: