Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity How come whenever mainstream discuss incels..

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Whenever they discuss incels in the mainstream media, they just bash us and remind us that nobody is entitled to sex (which I sort of agree with). They even paint us as violent extremists which 99.9999% of us are non violent and harmless.

My question is this: WHY DON’T THEY EVER SUGGEST AS A SOLUTION, THAT FEMALES DATE THEIR LOOKSMATCH?

It seems to me that would solve many instances of inceldom.

Why don't slave owners ever suggest that their slaves be set free?

The media is there to defend the status quo and not much else.
Here's a good post explaining the basics of hypergamy in systemic terms:
I have a lot to talk about this but I don't have time right now. I'll just touch on two topics.

There is this concept called reserve army of labor which explains how capitalism actually benefits from some degree of unemployment. The idea is, if you keep a percentage of your population unemployed and desperate for a job, that allows you to exploit your workers as hard as possible because if they unionize and demand higher wages or benefits, you can simply remind them that at any time there are thousands if not millions of people willing to take their place. In short, the unemployed serve as a reminder for the working class that they are essentially replaceable.
At that point it becomes a balancing act, you can't have the entire population unemployed because you need workers, but you can't have the entire population employed either because at one point you get diminishing returns.
Compare the reserve army of labor to bluepilled simps who can't get pussy and workers to betabuxx.

Another concept is the falling rate of profit. The idea is, in the initial stages of capitalism opening your business is quite easy and done with little initial capital investment. But due to competition, businesses are incentivized to employ more advanced machinery, more land, etc to produce goods at a cheaper cost and become more profitable. While effective in the short term, it will be inevitably copied by the competitors in the long term causing a shift in the social standard. As time goes on the amount of capital (e.g. machinery, etc) required to open and run a business increases while the prices falls leading to big monopolies, duopolies, etc that we see today. Essentially market competition seeks to eliminate itself.
Compare that with men's self-improvement and the ability to get a girl.

People need a scapegoat essentially

Why would they?

They spend the past 50+ years brainwashing women into thinking they are oppressed by men and the only way for them to not be oppressed is to be sluts and fuck hot guys. Do you even know how many top pop songs are female empowerment nowadays? They literally show women beating and killing men in them.

1983 girls just want to have fun

2019 Stupid boy

Notice the stark contrast. In 1983 the female empowerment was rebelling against a father. In 2019 they are killing random boyfriends by bashing their heads in for being "stupid"

Notice the stark contrast. In 1983 the female empowerment was rebelling against a father. In 2019 they are killing random boyfriends by bashing their heads in for being "stupid"
aka they're angry that chad only pumps and dumps them :feelskek: (but they still keep chasing chads anyways) honk honk

because they want you to remain a wageslave and not rebel against the shitty system and laws they put in place

aka they're angry that chad only pumps and dumps them :feelskek: (but they still keep chasing chads anyways) honk honk
:yes:
Here's her song about her trying to get back Chad:
I slip up, I text you, I forget
That you were so, so disrespectful
I did what I said that I wouldn't
Why am I such a sucker for a fuckboy's freckles?

Why would you even bother to pay attention to corporate bs as if they have a profound take on incels that's going to change the way we live. In reality there is no real solution and if there was the last people you'd here it from is the mainstream media that make thousands from articles that mock us.

Females will NEVER admit they are wrong in the slightest.

They don't want us happy, we serve a useful purpose to them as scapegoats

It goes against their retarded views. They can't afford to admit that men have any issues and neither they can admit foids are responsible for it.

Most people here would not date their looksmatch anyway

Most people here would not date their looksmatch anyway
so retarded

i'd date a mangled corpse of a woman if she loved me and did'nt have any of that toxic femininity