Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How come when I post every 10-20 minutes it’s spam but somebody else does it it’s not spam ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
When I make posts every 10-20 minutes it’s spam but when somebody else does it it’s not spam I think it’s because the mods don’t like me

nobody else does that

When @invisible man makes posts every 10 minutes nobody cares but I got 20% for doing that
It's because I don't excist even on an incel forum I'm invisible all be dammed

Because you are retarded

When I make posts every 10-20 minutes it’s spam but when somebody else does it it’s not spam I think it’s because the mods don’t like me
They post posts not threads. :feelshaha:

Quality over quantity. Post 200 IQ stuff not GrAYcel tier posts.

Because you make overly simplistic low-effort threads that clutter up the forum; a week ago the ENTIRE "Recent" tab would literally just show your spamposts... :feelskek:

Just make high-quality threads that actually contribute something to the forum or space your threads out so it's not considered spam theory. :feelshehe:

Because you make overly simplistic low-effort threads that clutter up the forum; a week ago the ENTIRE "Recent" tab would literally just show your spamposts... :feelskek:

Just make high-quality threads that actually contribute something to the forum or space your threads out so it's not considered spam theory. :feelshehe:
Lmao this

This dude literally went off making non ID-related threads, posts them in ID and then followed through with threads that contradicts his previous threads :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

And then wonders why he got popped for trolling and spam

Lmao this

This dude literally went off making non ID-related threads, posts them in ID and then followed through with threads that contradicts his previous threads :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I been more active in the lounge lately

Lmao this

JFL, I'd consider him another incredibly more-than-obvious ITfiltrator... :smonk:

If it wasn't for the fact that I legitimately think he either has some sort of advanced non-NTness, or need for attention by making notificationbait low IQ threads; perhaps both at the same time. :feelshehe:

JFL, I'd consider him another incredibly more-than-obvious ITfiltrator... :smonk:

If it wasn't for the fact that I legitimately think he either has some sort of advanced non-NTness, or need for attention by making notificationbait low IQ threads; perhaps both at the same time. :feelshehe:
I cant tell either. He was already permabanned but we let this retarded userbase decide what we do with him :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: