Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how come we dont see much latinocels?

There is a latino store near my house and every time I go I see ugly 5'2 beaners with smoking hot latina gf with big boobs and big butt. Latina women are loyal to latino men - thats why there are no latino incels. I'm a 6'1 middle eastern male and even though I am brown like them, latinas look at me like I am the ugliest thing in existence. I get nicer looks from white women tbh.

But I can assure you that most of the Spanish incels are not here because of the language barrier. In Spain almost nobody knows English. If there was a subforum of Spanish speakers it would be lots of them probably. I struggle with the language too... at least writing it. Its a pain in the ass, because spanish and english are very different.

One of my friends is from El Salvador. He's short af and not too good looking. He's incel.

But I can assure you that most of the Spanish incels are not here because of the language barrier. In Spain almost nobody knows English. If there was a subforum of Spanish speakers it would be lots of them probably. I struggle with the language too... at least writing it. Its a pain in the ass, because spanish and english are very different.

Although I"m not Spanish, I do somewhat speak the language. Same with German.

If you want to talk, feel free to PM. Same for anyone who is German.

O que mais existe é incel no Brasil. Porém, esse assunto não é discutido no país. A maioria tem a mentalidade de que você só precisa arrumar um trabalho e comprar um carrinho pra pegar mulher. Tem muitos que são feios pra caralho e acham que só precisam de bens materiais pra reverter a situação. Pode até dar certo, mas a mulher sempre vai cornear o cara com o Chad brasileiro. Já vi muito isso acontecer. O Brasil é um dos países com o maior número de whiteknights que eu já vi. Toda vez que abro o meu face e tem a foto de alguma roastie, é só olhar nos comentários pra ver o tanto de comments do tipo " que gata, que linda....". Esses caras não tem a mínima chance de pegar a mulher e ainda sim they keep whiteknighting her.

Boa. Traduz e posta em inglês pra geral ler :)

German is just a more complex version of English :D

Ok, thanks

Because a lot of them are slayers.

Attachments

• MexicanHeight.jpg
    MexicanHeight.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 71
Wie kommst du mit den Artikeln zurecht? Ich hätte um ehrlich zu sein keine Ahnung wann man der, die oder das verwendet.

How can I articles?

I have no idea when to use the other?

Have you been?
im mexican

@Nemo9065
it must depend on the part of the country but i still doubt the validity of those numbers. im 5'9 and i'd say i am of average height, at least where i live. people don't think of me as tall.

It is way easier for Latinos to get latinas, I live in a heavy Latino area and the most ugly short Latino guys will have a hot latina with a big ass, plus the Latino culture is very different and promotes macho behavior and other things.

How can I articles?

I have no idea when to use the other?
German has 3 different articles (Forms of the).and there are essentially no rules that determine which one you should use for a particular word. And I asked you if it's challenging for you to memorize them.

Ive always asked myself the same thing

Although i've never seen a latino that was not NT. They are have a different culture

German has 3 different articles (Forms of the).and there are essentially no rules that determine which one you should use for a particular word. And I asked you if it's challenging for you to memorize them.

Yes. I wanted you to confrm how much was right.

Somewhat by memory. And by trying to use das, die depending on gender.

Ich haben eine (interview?)das morgen.

There is a latino store near my house and every time I go I see ugly 5'2 beaners with smoking hot latina gf with big boobs and big butt. Latina women are loyal to latino men - thats why there are no latino incels. I'm a 6'1 middle eastern male and even though I am brown like them, latinas look at me like I am the ugliest thing in existence. I get nicer looks from white women tbh.

I have noticed this also. I am an Indian guy and they look at me like I am literal shit while white women are much nicer in general.

I have noticed this also. I am an Indian guy and they look at me like I am literal shit while white women are much nicer in general.

I saw a chart a few days ago where it showed Latina women hate middle eastern and Indian men the most. Being middle eastern was a deal for 95% of white women, and 96% of latina women. It was a deal breaker for only 92% of East Asian women, which makes sense because East Asian women are generally nicer to me.

WHAT YOU SAY ESE? EH?

women see way friendlier in those south american countries, latinocel = volcel.

no way the women there are stuck up entitled feminist bitches like most western women

It is way easier for Latinos to get latinas, I live in a heavy Latino area and the most ugly short Latino guys will have a hot latina with a big ass, plus the Latino culture is very different and promotes macho behavior and other things.
this, but I'm latino and lonely as fuck JFL

I saw a chart a few days ago where it showed Latina women hate middle eastern and Indian men the most. Being middle eastern was a deal for 95% of white women, and 96% of latina women. It was a deal breaker for only 92% of East Asian women, which makes sense because East Asian women are generally nicer to me.

Well I feel that many Latinas like Middle Eastern men. I have seen many Middle Eastern Arab couples.

Blacks and Latinos/Hispanics and some Indians can ghettomax. Being ghetto requires you to be of low inhibition which is essentially being NT.
Yes exactly. Being a ghetto aspie doesn't work.

They run escobar trafficking game

I noticed this too, I can't think of any latinocels actually