Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How come some users call non-approaching incels fakecels or volcels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
I'm not making this to justify reasons for not approaching, but as an incel, it's one of the dumbest things you can do

Firstly, if you get no matches on tinder, regardless of whether you call it real life or not, you can be sure if 100s of women in your area swiped left, they don't find you attractive and would not agree to reciprocate if you did the same thing IRL, also, many females are swiping on a bunch of other men who mog you, and even left swiping on them, so what's the point?

Also, if you get no IOI's (indication of interest ) such as them making no eye contact, giving one-worded replies, always seeming to get far away from you IRL, then you are just setting yourself up for failure. You need to be at a certain PSL and height for them to even consider you human nonetheless attractive. Cold approaching doesn't work 90% of the time. Maybe if you are in a social circle with foids near your looksmatch you can get lucky, but I doubt it.

Certain risks such as getting #metoo'd / sexual harassment charge also play a factor, why endanger yourself to such risks when you already know the results and own a camera and mirror

I'm not giving any hate to those who don't like incels who don't approach since it's a way to find out if you truly belong here or not, but you should have at least looksmaxxed as much as possible, gotten a surgery, and get rated to be 5+ to even begin approaching, it's useless as a sub5 since women only date up and have a thing called makeup

Also, please don't bother with any PUA methods, they are for "redpilled" men who are in the 5-7 range and actually have a chance which usually fail most times

Last edited:
You don’t need to approach to figure out that women find you disgusting. As an Incel approaching is one of the worst ways to talk to girls.

Certain risks such as getting #metoo'd / sexual harassment charge also play a factor, why endanger yourself to such risks when you already know the results and own a camera and mirror
You can only get arrested for approaching in cucked european countries. Approaching foids also lowers their self esteem when they get hit on constantly by non-chads, that's why they hate it so much, which is why it needs to be done even more.

Get no matches on lithuanian tinder, while swiped right more than 100 of them, and those not random thots, but chosen from many thousands who I swiped left. Yes could give up, but duty is not to

Ikanevergiveup

You should always try before you give up and call yourself an incel. Maybe you have BDD and you are better looking than you claim to be. That's why approaching is crucial. I have been rejected myself. And I have a facial deformity. That is why I can call myself a truecel.

I have never directly asked for a relationship, but I've tried to initiate more casual contact and failed, so I doubt approaching directly would get me far. I already know that foids are disgusted by me.

You can only get arrested for approaching in cucked european countries. Approaching foids also lowers their self esteem when they get hit on constantly by non-chads, that's why they hate it so much, which is why it needs to be done even more.
I see your point, but as an incel you are already depressed and damn near suicidal, why put yourself to go and approach to know you will get rejected to lower some dumb foids self esteem when she gets pounded by chad every night. She knows damn well her SMV and have older / ugly guys hitting on her everyday, i'd refrain from that but to each their own

Approaching women you've never met is beyond retarded.

depends. i think there should be some attempts to get a gf or social circle. like through work or school or people you know

but cold approaching is fucking autistic

depends. i think there should be some attempts to get a gf or social circle. like through work or school or people you know

agreed

I see your point, but as an incel you are already depressed and damn near suicidal, why put yourself to go and approach to know you will get rejected to lower some dumb foids self esteem when she gets pounded by chad every night. She knows damn well her SMV and have older / ugly guys hitting on her everyday, i'd refrain from that but to each their own
If you're blackpilled then being rejected won't hurt your feelings. Foids are low iq. Their self esteem can easily be shot down just by someone calling them fat or old. If many incels approach them then they'll accept their looksmatches more.
Approaching women you've never met is beyond retarded.
Those whores don't mind if chads do it, sometimes they even do the approaching.

Last edited:
How much effort should you put in before you say "That's it, I'm incel?" If we really are a distinct class from normies?

If we are not the same as normies, I think that means we try as hard as a normie does, but still fail. That's the least we owe ourselves.

Yeah, to get into a social circle you probably need to be normie level anyways, but work and school is the best way, that's why it's basically over for people who have finished high school/college or work in a setting with little or no females
If you're blackpilled then being rejected won't hurt your feelings. Foids are low iq. Their self esteem can easily be shot down just by someone calling them fat or old. If many incels approach them then they'll accept their looksmatches more.
I see, didn't look at it that way, I hope incels who do this actually go for their looksmatch instead of a Stacy in that case
How much effort should you put in before you say "That's it, I'm incel?" If we really are a distinct class from normies?

If we are not the same as normies, I think that means we try as hard as a normie does, but still fail. That's the least we owe ourselves.
Put in the effort to looksmaxx and much as humanly possible before knowing you are a 3/10 that has tried everything and have failed imo

I see, didn't look at it that way, I hope incels who do this actually go for their looksmatch instead of a Stacy in that case
Most foids who dress like sluts and wear fakeup are our looksmatches.

The line is kind of blurry

You don’t need to approach to figure out that women find you disgusting. As an Incel approaching is one of the worst ways to talk to girls.

I only really tried when I still had a couple of friends from school and got drunk. It went nowhere, same for trying on online dating/apps. No successful dates, no sex, no anything except more wasted time. So I'm no more different or seen as any less pathetic from anyone who never tried once.

I dunno, I can't blame the Incels who have never tried, if anything it shows high levels of self-awareness and self-preservation to spare themselves the humiliation and emotional suffering. Plus if they're here and already blackpilled then how would they have the motivation to [pointlessly] try?

Last edited:

If you have to try , it’s likely over

Because they have never really tried, but i don't completely buy into that.

tbh cold approaching is suicide for sub 8 men

You should always try before you give up and call yourself an incel. Maybe you have BDD and you are better looking than you claim to be. That's why approaching is crucial. I have been rejected myself. And I have a facial deformity. That is why I can call myself a truecel.
Tinder is real life

There is no point is trying. You are bound to fail. Might as well save yourself from rejection and embarrassment

Not looking for suicide fuel. I’m already chopped liver, not lookin to be reminded.

Yeah I find it stupid, just look in the mirror and see if your chances of getting laid.

Trying and being rejected feels like shit + other social ranks will make fun of me because we live in a culture of bullying

I see your point, but as an incel you are already depressed and damn near suicidal, why put yourself to go and approach to know you will get rejected

1. You said AS AN INCEL, but here's the thing, you can't really KNOW you are incel until you've FAILED AT APPROACHING

Don't come with any exception to the rule BS arguments please, I know there are exceptions

When you are on tiers of extremes you'll obviously be rejected
Height - 5ft 4In
Face - Deformed
Limbs - Deformed
Etc

But your average guy on this site isn't some 3/10 monster, nor is your average guy on the planet, so if they don't approach, THEY ARE VOLCEL UNTIL THEY CONFIRM THEY CAN'T GET A DATE

2. You are forgetting one of the most important purposes of being rejected IN PERSON

IT KEEPS YOU FROM COPING

Guys who only get rejected on tinder or online will tend to cope and tell themselves - "I still have a chance"

Its only from being rejected in person, seeing those looks of disgust and pity IN YOUR FACE, that you can truly accept your inceldom and not cope, and not end up doing blue pilled shit later in life thinking you "have a chance"

In person rejections are the nail in the coffin for your blue pilled mindset