Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How come on TCAP Indian dudes want to tag team the decoy?

Both of the currycels got giga mogged by the chadpreet in the second video

Both of the currycels got giga mogged by the chadpreet in the second video
although the second video has shorter curries, I guess this proves fashion is pretty important

curries got each other's backs (usually).

curries got each other's backs (usually).
Miss Rita Episode 20 660x1020

HAHA, would you eiffel tower a hoe with your buddy??

Never understood gang rape. Why would you want to put your dick where another man just had his.

Never understood gang rape. Why would you want to put your dick where another man just had his.
not guaranteed with gang rape since there are multiple holes so at least 3 guys could get first dibs

that said, I would be fine putting my dick into a hole another man was just in so long as I respected that man

the problem is I just have so little respect and so much hatred for most fellow men, so it would be rare to fulfill that criteria
View attachment 376427

HAHA, would you eiffel tower a hoe with your buddy??
literally had thread on this exactly 1 month ago

give a read

not guaranteed with gang rape since there are multiple holes so at least 3 guys could get first dibs

that said, I would be fine putting my dick into a hole another man was just in so long as I respected that man

the problem is I just have so little respect and so much hatred for most fellow men, so it would be rare to fulfill that criteria

literally had thread on this exactly 1 month ago

give a read
sounds gay tbh

sounds gay tbh
turning down opportunity to fuck pussy and be indefinite virgin due to excess concern over sperm cooties sounds gayer TBH
this is a problem I wish to overcome
OVERCOOM

turning down opportunity to fuck pussy and be indefinite virgin due to excess concern over sperm cooties sounds gayer TBH
this is a problem I wish to overcome
OVERCOOM
YES I have extreme problems with sperm cooties.

There is nothing more filthy than rubbing your dick on another man's fresh sperm. FUCK

YES I have extreme problems with sperm cooties.

There is nothing more filthy than rubbing your dick on another man's fresh sperm. FUCK
I would consider rubbing your dick in a man's shitty anus to be more filthy TBH
or eating out ass
or slurping up a guy's cum out of a roastie pussy like the cuck fetishists do

compared to hardcore degen or truefags and truecucks, some leftover cum kinda fails by comparison

the shape of our penis is literally evolved to scoop out other men's cum from pussies

IE our ancestors all got their dicks wet in other men's cum as they fucked foids after them and their mushroom dicks scooped that cum out to rot on the ground, and then deposited our own cum in this place

If you understand natural selection: the 2nd guy to fuck that pussy is actually cucking the 1st guy if it turns out that he's the one who inseminates the foid and passes his genes on.

By the cucked flipped-180 reversal modern logic circulating here though, the 1st guy to fuck that pussy is somehow the "winner" because he didn't touch 2nd guy's cum, even if his cum got scooped out by the 2nd dick and he impregnates noone.

People are losing track of what cucked means: it means you didn't pass on your genes and someone else took the place of your brood.