Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How come North Koreans and Kenyans outperform Indians in Olympics ?

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

Recruit
★★★
North Koreans have a total of 59 Olympic Medals most of which were won by North Korean men in pretty tough sports like Judo, Boxing, Weightlifting and Wrestling(my favourite:feelsokman:). They only have a population of 26 Million, most citizens are buttfuck poor, starved and live in extremely harsh conditions.

In comparison India hunger is actually not even an issue in India. It hasn't been since 1950s. It only a mere 39 Medals(actually 41 but two were won by Norman Pritchard, a white man so it doesn't count) and most of it are from the Field Hockey Team(female sport not gonna lie) and most from women athletes too. India by all means is richer and has more food than North Korea. So why does it lag behind ? Isn't nutrition and poverty the only reason Curries aren't succeeding ? In case of Kenya the mogging is even brutal with a total of 124 Medals(Kenyans are poor too and face acute hunger crisis). So why exactly is India and rest of South Asia(Bangladeshis haven't won a single olympic medals JFuckingL :lul:) so behind ?

Curries have no athletic genes

@SmhChan @ilieknothing

Thats what diet with no meat and shit genes does to you

Thats what diet with no meat does to you
Retard the meat consuming states don't put out any Olympian athletes either, the infrastructure is simply diabolical

Jfl, I've seen this question asked hundreds of times, even though people know answer

Jfl, I've seen this question asked hundreds of times, even though people know answer
These morons never touched a ball with their feet themselves

Because we pajeets are the worst of the worst. We are at the absolute bottom.

Retard the meat consuming states don't put out any Olympian athletes either, the infrastructure is simply diabolical
Yeah Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are meat eaters yet get mogged by Vegeterian India.

North Korea literally enslaves people to practice an Olympic sport so they win a medal.

Currys are just poor and don’t care about most Olympic sports.

I live in Chadstralia and they are literally obsessed with the Olympics and I hate it. Millions of dollars go to these faggots from my tax dollars so they can fuck in the Olympic village and win some pieces of metal.

And Africans do ?
They tune in to watch it, are endowed with better genetics and they infrastructuremogg our sports management by a fuckton. If the government here tries to coerce the masses to invest in it we will elevate from our current state regardless of the extent. But pajeets are too busy fapping to cricket iplslop instead

This is exactly it
256562 PPV 74526620 IMG 15 0000

They tune in to watch it, are endowed with better genetics and they infrastructuremogg our sports management by a fuckton. If the government here tries to coerce the masses to invest in it we will elevate from our current state regardless of the extent. But pajeets are too busy fapping to cricket iplslop instead
How can they infrastructure mog India when half of them don't even have proper governments ?

How can they infrastructure mog India when half of them don't even have proper governments ?
there's barely any support for those sports here , they're pretty much niche