Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How come I always attract short and ugly men?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Hope she gets beaten and raped

I bet shes butt ugly.

How dare subhumans inconvience her, can't they tell I'm chad only :foidSoy:

Not gonna lie a bet all the manlets approaching her are redpillers, the one based thing about the redpill is making foids uncomfortable

> How come I always attract short and ugly men?

50 updoots.

> How come I can’t attract any woman?

-500 downdoots.

She attracts them because she is fuck ugly and the men know that she is their looksmatch.

She's a negress who made a post entitled "I think my personality and intelligence scares men away. (Venting)". Fair to say she is very ugly herself. (BTW how common is an intelligent negress? I know their are hoards of negress nuclear physicists out there, but still.)

Gender disequilibrium at its worst and cuntish entitlement at its best. Agreed with the above, she deserves mass rape.

Imagine being in a position where you choose what you want, and not what you get.

Imagine not getting anything at all...

She's a negress who made a post entitled "I think my personality and intelligence scares men away. (Venting)". Fair to say she is very ugly herself. (BTW how common is an intelligent negress? I know their are hoards of negress nuclear physicists out there, but still.)
Intelligence is very rare on reddit period especially amongst negress, anybody that copes about intelligence is usually an ugly or vain person, the only intelligent people that end up on shit holes like this or reddit are neurodivergent aka retards so they don't matter either.

And she's also pretty directly associating it (height) with other positive character traits for no real reason...? I find that conflation odd
You know its bad when foids start calling other foids out for lookism

She is even getting roasted by other roasties lol
Screenshot 20230814 214853 Iceraven 1

this made me smile

@DarkStarDown this is the real reason why niggers supposedly have it better than sheboons. They're the ugliest foids and yet have the same standards as white foids. Of course they're going to struggle.

Cuz she's short and ugly herself :feelshmm:

Of course, any guy she isn't attracted to is automatically branded as a creep. (Shocking)

And yet the blackpill is still taboo and seen as nonsense :feelsjuice:

> How come I always attract short and ugly men?

50 updoots.

> How come I can’t attract any woman?

-500 downdoots.
its a womans circus at this Point . And Most man are just allowed " to watch :feelskek: :feelsclown:

The men she’s referring to, are most likely her looksMatch.
Dating your own looksMatch is how nature intended it to be, they are naturally drown to her.
So she needs to shut the fck up.

There is no use for height anymore but primitive female brains will never understand this

She is not entitled to tall, handsome guys

She's a nigger

TBH this foid is not that picky by western standards. A 5ft5 woman would be 5ft10 if had a male identical twin. She has lower standards than average 4ft10 genetic-trash noodlewhore or curry foid, who want 6ft+.

Haven't read it all, but if you have a certain energy it will just attract them. The top energy might reverberate with a low frequency or something because the good energy is extremely attractive.
Shut up retard. There is no such thing as “energy“, only looks

She isn't entitled to the attention of attractive men.

brutal heightpill time to kms

Stupid whore doesn't realize that you only attract top men if you are not hideous, which I'm assuming she is. Hopefully, she gets her Chad only for him to beat her and pump and dump her and leave her a depressed single mother.

Try looking in the mirror bitch, looksmatched.

Intelligence is very rare on reddit period especially amongst negress, anybody that copes about intelligence is usually an ugly or vain person, the only intelligent people that end up on shit holes like this or reddit are neurodivergent aka retards so they don't matter either.
In the U.S. they spend the most on college degrees I think more women go to college these days then men

but that doesn’t translate well into dating and relationships since they’re sleeping around too much