Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How come girls don't hit on me?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

Anonymous
I'm good looking enough, I'm 6'1" 175lb and have a very good physique, no acne, clear face at all times, I'm smart enough, and I'm a good person who loves and cares a whole lot, but that's another story, I just don't know why girls don't hit on me, or do they even do that?
:incel:

Sounds like a catch, why not hitty foidious?

Let's hear it from the voids

Foid1 :foidSoy: :
wicksjm
Xper 5
+1 y
Not sure, how you approach women but because you are the male, it's generally your responsibility to hit on a woman. Us women love funny guys. If you have a joke then by all means, tell it and smile and have personality with it. The way a woman hits on a man is much different then when a man hits on a woman. We give a coy smile, when we laugh we may touch your arm or hand. But if we are looking at you and/or smiling, most likely we are already hitting on you. It's up to you to make the first move. So, you never know. Women just may be hitting you but maybe you don't notice.

Oh snap :feelskek: just be monkey just make us laugh but with personality while you at it :feelsEhh:

Foid2 :foidSoy: :
IStarrr
Xper 5
+1 y
I agree, it's not our job to hit on guys and personally, I find it attractive when a guy takes initiative. It shows his confidence (even if he is faking it!).

Girls probably give out subtle signs, like smiling and glancing at you, but you think they're just being friendly.

It's a numbers game. The more you try, the better you become. At the end of the day, if you only hit on 10 women and 9 of them reject you, it hurts, but if you hit on 50 and 10 of them say "yes, I'd like to go out" you won't even think about the rest. Good luck!

Wait a minute i thought the rejection ratio was 10:1 nevermind femoids suck at math:woke:

its YOUR reponsibility to hit on a women, well it certainly isnt chads reponsibility

its YOUR reponsibility to hit on a women, well it certainly isnt chads reponsibility
Women are never this honest about their intentions, I bet she's a sheboon since they lack cognitive filtering :feelskek:

Anonymous
I'm good looking enough, I'm 6'1" 175lb and have a very good physique, no acne, clear face at all times, I'm smart enough, and I'm a good person who loves and cares a whole lot, but that's another story, I just don't know why girls don't hit on me, or do they even do that?
:incel:

Sounds like a catch, why not hitty foidious?

Let's hear it from the voids

Foid1 :foidSoy: :
wicksjm
Xper 5
+1 y
Not sure, how you approach women but because you are the male, it's generally your responsibility to hit on a woman. Us women love funny guys. If you have a joke then by all means, tell it and smile and have personality with it. The way a woman hits on a man is much different then when a man hits on a woman. We give a coy smile, when we laugh we may touch your arm or hand. But if we are looking at you and/or smiling, most likely we are already hitting on you. It's up to you to make the first move. So, you never know. Women just may be hitting you but maybe you don't notice.

Oh snap :feelskek: just be monkey just make us laugh but with personality while you at it :feelsEhh:

Foid2 :foidSoy: :
IStarrr
Xper 5
+1 y
I agree, it's not our job to hit on guys and personally, I find it attractive when a guy takes initiative. It shows his confidence (even if he is faking it!).

Girls probably give out subtle signs, like smiling and glancing at you, but you think they're just being friendly.

It's a numbers game. The more you try, the better you become. At the end of the day, if you only hit on 10 women and 9 of them reject you, it hurts, but if you hit on 50 and 10 of them say "yes, I'd like to go out" you won't even think about the rest. Good luck!

Wait a minute i thought the rejection ratio was 10:1 nevermind femoids suck at math:woke:
I love how the woman's way of hitting on you is exactly the same way a normal person should behave when being respectful(looking at you while talking and smiling), so, how am I supposed to differentiate? If the ratio is 1/10 to normal guys, an ugly one like me should always assume she's not hitting on me

The rule is clear, if you're chad anything you do will be blessed by the halo effect, if you're an ugly one you will receive looks of disgust and sexual harassment accusations

Women are extremely cowardly inside. They fear rejection 50x more than men. It is in their biology to fear rejection since they are so dependent socially on others. Anyways, the dating game is a waste of time focus on something more productive and conducive for yourself and/or your family.

"You are a man so you'll have to make the moves" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Giga cope bc it won't get you laid, only rejected
And chads don't have to try ffs

Women expect guys to always make the first move, but apparently women are not entitled. Teehee!

We are the relationship experts!

You are asking the right people bro!

Women are extremely cowardly inside. They fear rejection 50x more than men. It is in their biology to fear rejection since they are so dependent socially on others. Anyways, the dating game is a waste of time focus on something more productive and conducive for yourself and/or your family.
How come this redditor isn't hammered yet jannies? :lasereyes:

Forums like these are always so soy. :feelskek: Makes me really grateful that I'm among brocels rn :feelscomfy: