Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How come every asshole claims to be autistic or sperg?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
For example, when kids misbehave and act like little impolite brats many parents make excuses saying things like "oh, you have to excuse him cause he's autistic" Not at all, you fucked up as a parent, you didn't teach your little monster some respect and now he acts that way. Same with some adults who insult you or act like assholes, they claim, "sorry, I have Asperger you know it's not my fault to be so honest about you bulbous nose and ugly face" No, bitch you're no a spergie. You're a fucking asshole and I'll kick you motherfucking bitchy ass if you keep fucking up with me.

In the 1970's, people were called crazy.
In the 1980's, people were being called Schizphrenic.
Mental Asylums were well known back then.
I guess every generation has its new terms for bad people.
I guess Autism or Aspergers is a polite way of saying the person is a Lunatic, as those words are no longer politically correct

Autism really got more common in the last years but so has meme autism.

For example, when kids misbehave and act like little impolite brats many parents make excuses saying things like "oh, you have to excuse him cause he's autistic" Not at all, you fucked up as a parent, you didn't teach your little monster some respect and now he acts that way. Same with some adults who insult you or act like assholes, they claim, "sorry, I have Asperger you know it's not my fault to be so honest about you bulbous nose and ugly face" No, bitch you're no a spergie. You're a fucking asshole and I'll kick you motherfucking bitchy ass if you keep fucking up with me.
If they have an official diagnoses, they have Aspergers. People with Aspergers tend to be far more honest and blunt than the general populace. However, it shouldn’t be used as an excuse to insult people without repercussion. I have Aspergers, yet I don’t go around insulting people for their appearance. I’m ugly as it is and know what it is to have a truecel face.

In the 1970's, people were called crazy.
In the 1980's, people were being called Schizphrenic.
Mental Asylums were well known back then.
I guess every generation has its new terms for bad people.
I guess Autism or Aspergers is a polite way of saying the person is a Lunatic, as those words are no longer politically correct

There you have it, same with the term incel, civilization has "progressed" so far that you cant really call someone a loser right to his face without looking like an asshole, so a lot of people that dont want to look bad use "incel" as a stand in, has become synonymous for political reasons.