Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How college roasties treat ethnics

Rape them whores!

let the man work, these bimbos have daddy pay everything for them

They were trying to touch his meat

I will wipe the smiles off of their faces

Shotgun shotgun lore

Every foid is born with arrogance and attitude, wish they would give me a chance so i could knock it out of them

what's interesting is that for the first time the whole reddit thread is openly acknowledging the black pill.
Literally every comment is saying because they are young and pretty and every guy wants to fuck them they as foids are the most privileged part of society

So is reddit libcucks waking up finally?

what's interesting is that for the first time the whole reddit thread is openly acknowledging the black pill.
Literally every comment is saying because they are young and pretty and every guy wants to fuck them they as foids are the most privileged part of society

I noticed that too lol

Now they need to realize all foids act this way, no matter how ugly.

the food is disgusting anyway who cares