Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How close have you been to suicide?

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
How do you build up the courage to get past that last thought in your mind that tries to prevent it?

I've overdosed on some shit

Never attempted anything yet; however, things can definitely change considering my current situation.

Never really thought about it.

I had rat poison in my mouth but couldn't bring myself to do it. Or maybe I didn't get that far, definitely bought it though. Hazy memory. Bad times.

I was on the edge (literally) a few times... but making the last step ain't easy.

I was pretty close about a year ago. Ended up seeking psychological treatment for real and it has been pretty successful so far. I hope to be completely normiefied by the end of this year.

I will never suicide, never give up this society has to pay first

NeverSubmit said:
I will never suicide, never give up this society has to pay first

Suicide=letting normies win, fuck that, I will cope with games and memes.

Cynistic said:

They win either way and if you die an old man you just suffer longer.

worst thing i ever did was go 125mph on the highway past another car in a sui rage

FeminismsCancer said:
Cynistic said:
They win either way and if you die an old man you just suffer longer.

Why havent you roped yet then?

Cynistic said:
Why havent you roped yet then?

As if it were easy. Completely besides the point anyway, suicide is a right not an obligation.

I tied a noose, but didnt get a chair or anything

Tried to overdose on meds, but im on an SSRI, benzo, and stimulant and without alcohol that's pretty impossible. Couldn't sleep for a few days though. Also a failed hanging, and I was caught when I was trying to drink bleach (couldn't get it out of the cabinet before being physically stopped. this was at a time when someone was /always/ home)

i was going to swallow a bullet, and i pulled the trigger back pretty far. before it went off (obviously) i got a weird jolt in my whole nervous system and jumped back and up a bit, from a sitting position.

survival instinct is a bitch.

One serious attempt but have had suicidal thoughts and urges for years. Sometimes they get stronger and I come close to another attempt, only for them to die down a bit later.

overdosed on oxycodone

Never been close really. I slashed my arm a few times and bled more than I expected to.

Cynistic said:

Never surrender boys.

I've tied a belt around my neck and around my doorbell and just leaned over. After a minute or so my face got completely red and i started puking. that's when i pussied out and removed it and started crying. that's as close as i've been

attempted many times. no survival insticts kicked in, but i made several mistakes

newcel997 said:
attempted many times. no survival insticts kicked in, but i made several mistakes

I always failed because of survival instincts. How did you prevent them from kicking in?

friendly reminder: suicide """""attempts"""""" don't exist, if you've done the correct amount of risk evaluation and studying on your chosen method any attempt you make should have an infinitesimally slim chance of failing. The main reason people fail is because they do it wrong, or pick a shitty meme method.

and if you're really serious consider doing two at once, jumping off a building? why not light yourself on fire or take some cyanide just before? shooting yourself? why not do it in a lake or ocean?

closest I ever was to suicide was I carried a small grill in the back of my old van with coals in it, I wanted to light it up and have it run while I was working but could never bring myself to do it.

Never attempted it. I don't really want to kill myself. I just wish I was never born is all.

Weirdcel said:
Never attempted it. I don't really want to kill myself. I just wish I was never born is all.
thats a beginners trap bro, *ALWAYS* wish for more wishes

ArtoriasWolf said:
I always failed because of survival instincts. How did you prevent them from kicking in?

i didnt. in fact i wanted them to take over, but nothing.