Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How close are you to ending it?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
I'm extremely close. Legitimately if a big incident presents itself right now or tomorrow and I don't think I can handle it, I'd end it right then and there.

I'm way over the limit already, but I would like for my body to remain mostly complete as if I was sleeping, so I'd rather not jump from the top of a building. I heard overdosing usually doesn't fully do the job and instead you just end up alive and worse off than you were.

How about you?

One thing I don't understand about my fellow incels is why so many of you are suicidal. I can tug my cock and play some video games, do I really need love to be truly fulfilled? It would be nice of course don't get me wrong, but there's plenty to life that isn't sex.

Man, there is no such thing as close. Suicide is such an unnatural human instinct that if you cant do it now, then you never will

Man, there is no such thing as close. Suicide is such an unnatural human instinct that if you cant do it now, then you never will
Either you do it or you don't

Not yet because I still have nice copes

I'm extremely close. Legitimately if a big incident presents itself right now or tomorrow and I don't think I can handle it, I'd end it right then and there.

I'm way over the limit already, but I would like for my body to remain mostly complete as if I was sleeping, so I'd rather not jump from the top of a building. I heard overdosing usually doesn't fully do the job and instead you just end up alive and worse off than you were.

How about you?
Moneymaxxing gives me life fuel. Consooming video games is a sufficient enough to keep me going. I'm starting to earn enough to consoom cars as well and I want to buy a convertible at the end of the year as my second car.

0. I have varied copes. I look forward to some game Releases like elden ring and New zelda.

One thing I don't understand about my fellow incels is why so many of you are suicidal. I can tug my cock and play some video games, do I really need love to be truly fulfilled? It would be nice of course don't get me wrong, but there's plenty to life that isn't sex.
just wank and play vidya to cope like a subhuman creature theorem

I'll end it once my parents pass away.

I'll end it once my parents pass away.

Who knows, you may find love finally soon, or a girl that finds you cute and wants regular sex. You may get a great paid job, see the world, living a happy life! :feelsLightsaber:

Yeh, okay that's all a dream.

I'll end it too, fucking living into my 50s and beyond like this!

for now I can still cope plenty so I'll be fine for the foreseeable future

One Jesus away from it.

That makes no sense. It’s like saying Roy Raymond (Victoria Secret founder) would never suicide because he didn’t suicide while building the company, but he still did after selling it out of regret. Or that Robin Williams had such an amazing life he’d never do it either, but yet he still did as well. Anyone just needs enough pressure and hopelessness while absolutely despising their lives or life in general, to commit suicide. It’s not a natural vs unnatural thing for the most part.

do I really need love to be truly fulfilled?
You're a youngcel, aren't you. I held it together pretty well through most of my 20s, but as time goes on the pain of missing out grows larger and larger. I can't even look at people holding hands without choking up.
Maybe because in your 20s your brain thinks there's still time to fix this, idk, but something definitely changes with age.

i am still pretty far from that but i am not dying without taking someone with me

This is why there's a difference between the real world and something that only lives in someone's head.
Suicide is unrelated to inceldom. This is why incels will never be taken seriously, there's a tendency to make it something that it just isn't.
If you're suicidal, seek help, don't spend time on .is because it takes the right mind and high enough iq to filter out the the real message behind the pile of shit, once you do, it's the right place to be.
But for suicidalcels i recommend jewpills and getting off .is for a while.
Seriously.

There’s more than being an Incel than sex (or lack thereof). If all I cared about was having an orgasm, I’d just beat my meat.

However, there is no way to recreate the feeling of actually having somebody care about you or having someone genuinely excited to see you after a long day. Sure, we have AI chatbot girlfriends now but you can’t kiss or cuddle with a 2D woman.

Having to face this harsh, fucked-up world all on your own will drive anyone crazy eventually. I no longer get any enjoyment out of any hobbies like I used to. It only makes sense that I’m ready to exit this world.

But for suicidalcels i recommend jewpills and getting off .is for a while.
Not trying to persuade anyone else to do the same, but I’m not wasting what little money I make on pills that won’t do shit. Same with the quackery they call “therapy”. Booze is cheaper and much more effective.

That makes no sense. It’s like saying Roy Raymond (Victoria Secret founder) would never suicide because he didn’t suicide while building the company, but he still did after selling it out of regret. Or that Robin Williams had such an amazing life he’d never do it either, but yet he still did as well. Anyone just needs enough pressure and hopelessness while absolutely despising their lives or life in general, to commit suicide. It’s not a natural vs unnatural thing for the most part.
You missed my point. People who commit suicide don't talk about it for weeks before. You just do it. You need that one moment of vulnerability

I am baked out of mind so im feelin ok for the moment :smonk:

How about you?
Get yourself some heroin and inject far more than necessary to get high.

Supposedly you’ll then just sleep and never wake up.

This according to one of Jay Williams youtube prison stories about how an inmate that was a friend of another inmate helped his friend die a death of quiet and quick dignity rather than a long, drawn out and brutal death via cancer I believe it was.

Not close at all. I have copes that make me happy and make me forget about my situation. I can moneymaxx to continue with my copes, so I'll just do that. Find some copes.

Get yourself some heroin and inject far more than necessary to get high.

Supposedly you’ll then just sleep and never wake up.

This according to one of Jay Williams youtube prison stories about how an inmate that was a friend of another inmate helped his friend die a death of quiet and quick dignity rather than a long, drawn out and brutal death via cancer I believe it was.
Thanks boyo, honestly this sounds beautiful. Going to sleep indefinitely is exactly how I'd like to go, seems very peaceful.

I will be looking up the story :feelsokman:

Not at all. Life has been getting better for me and I’ve found new goals to try to work to and accomplish.

I use weed to cope and weekly fish fry to have something to look forward to; and honestly, if I become unemployed, that'll probably be the catalyst at this point. I'm on the edge, and can feel the abyss beckoning. Hvae been feeling it for a little over a decade, now. I feel like I've been stuck in the ergosphere of a rotating black hole, clawing desperatly at escape, so as not to fall past the event horizon. :fuk:

Are you still gonna do it?

Seven days, yes. I will invite anyone who wants to watch to watch. I am located smack in the American Midwest. You come to me and I'll book a hotel room or, alternatively, find an abandoned house to do it in.

I got seven years of life left. I’m killing myself on my 50th birthday.

Quote thus i draw from the absurd three consequences which are my revolt my freedom and my alb

I think if my mom dies, I won't bother going on

Seven days, yes. I will invite anyone who wants to watch to watch. I am located smack in the American Midwest. You come to me and I'll book a hotel room or, alternatively, find an abandoned house to do it in.
I would come, but I live in Germany. And don't have money for a trip to America.

You're a youngcel, aren't you. I held it together pretty well through most of my 20s, but as time goes on the pain of missing out grows larger and larger. I can't even look at people holding hands without choking up.
Maybe because in your 20s your brain thinks there's still time to fix this, idk, but something definitely changes with age.
1987 - I'm 35.

I really just don't care enough? Maybe I'm a luckycel.

In the lookist spectacle society dominated by the Internet, of outer displays desperately trying to prove some inner reality that was never there, some will rope just to show they can.

not close, I'd rather be a slave than kill myself