Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How Chad stole my KISS and took the creds

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
Forget having sex, this is the greatest seal of approval you could get from a girl in high school. Our teacher had a usb drive with a collection of hundreds of photos from proms going years back. One of the girls was tasked to add some files on the usb drive, but accidentally formatted the whole thing. The female teacher was having a nervous breakdown and crying, the whole class was hysterical. I offered help, by exclaiming "Hey teach, let me help, I know a program...." but I was a known troublemaker before that and wasn't trusted so the teacher ignored me.

What happened then I will never forget - the guy sitting in front of me asked "what's that recovery app you mentioned?" Me the morron told him, he then quickly downloaded it and asked the teacher for the usb drive. He recovered 90% of the data and was praised by the whole class. One girl came to him to shake his hand, but pulled herself close to him to kiss his cheek and instead she went for his lips giving a him a unsolicited juicy smooch, he looked shocked as she then she started pushing After 8 pepermin chockolate in his mouth while smiling, complimenting him "You're the greatest".

It looked like a scene from a American VIrgin movie, time just stopped for the two of them, and they were completely unfazed about me staring at them with my mouth open.

Last edited:
Epic ER moment.

I like the stories where you tell us how pathetic you are

Are you going to do something or just sit there? Once youre out of school and wageslaving you will never have the chance to do anything again.

You got cucked and didnt have your GOER watch on? That sucks OP.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

What happened then I will never forget - the guy sitting in front of me asked "what's that recovery app you mentioned?" Me the morron told him, he then quickly downloaded it and asked the teacher for the usb drive. He recovered 90% of the data and was praised by the whole class. One girl came to him to shake his hand, but pulled herself close to him to kiss his cheek instead she went for his lips giving a him a unsolicited juicy smooch, he looked shocked as she then she started pushing After 8 pepermin chockolate in his mouth while smiling, complimenting him "You're the greatest".

Dont help anybody, unless they ASK you. I had my fair share of lessons as well. :feelsbadman:

COPE

it was his looks!! no one gives a shit about your recovery app!! just take the :blackpill:

I'm a narcissist I wanted to impress my class.

When you are so depraved of a simple compliment, you would do things like this. I dont think that makes you a narcissist.
I too desire acceptance from people, no shame in it IMO.

she wouldve given a high five

This makes me wanna go into ER rage mode

Why the fuck would you tell him

She kissed him because he was chad, not because he did something good. It's not like she needed excuses to do it anyway.

If it was a subhuman manlet doing the deed they would congratulate him by visual gestures and that's fucking it.

This is basically an even worse version of chad repeating your joke word for word and everyone laughing

This is basically an even worse version of chad repeating your joke word for word and everyone laughing
Had this happen to me in middle school. My joke bombed cuz people didn't hear it but I caught a chadlite looking at me for a few seconds. 2min later when a larger group formed he said it WORD FOR WORD and everyone laughed. Even the delivery had the same flow and everything.

Dude had no shame.

Of course it was, but only in the chain reaction that produced these events it lead to a scene I would otherwise imagined only happened in movies.
i see what you mean now, but well, dont beat yourself up, foids will casually praise, touch and in this case even kiss chad with any excuse, this didnt change much it was gonna happen anyway

she kissed him because of his looks, not because he helped the teacher

Doesn't matter she wouldn't have kissed you anyways

This is just the beginning. This is the type of shit that happens when you grow up and wageslave. If you think you can escape it by studymaxxing JFL.

Chad will be above you, demanding you do the work so that he can present it and get paid and laid. You keep studymaxxing and careermaxxing to be the best tool for Chad. Fuck this life.

Didn't happen.
You're an old man yourself. Your classmate couldn't quickly download it.
Before smartphone, no one cared about computer in general. Only the nerds.

Forget having sex, this is the greatest seal of approval you could get from a girl in high school. Our teacher had a usb drive with a collection of hundreds of photos from proms going years back. One of the girls was tasked to add some files on the usb drive, but accidentally formatted the whole thing. The female teacher was having a nervous breakdown and crying, the whole class was hysterical. I offered help, by exclaiming "Hey teach, let me help, I know a program...." but I was a known troublemaker before that and wasn't trusted so the teacher ignored me.

What happened then I will never forget - the guy sitting in front of me asked "what's that recovery app you mentioned?" Me the morron told him, he then quickly downloaded it and asked the teacher for the usb drive. He recovered 90% of the data and was praised by the whole class. One girl came to him to shake his hand, but pulled herself close to him to kiss his cheek and instead she went for his lips giving a him a unsolicited juicy smooch, he looked shocked as she then she started pushing After 8 pepermin chockolate in his mouth while smiling, complimenting him "You're the greatest".

It looked like a scene from a American VIrgin movie, time just stopped for the two of them, and they were completely unfazed about me staring at them with my mouth open.
Cope

You wouldn't of gotten that kiss anyway.

Didn't happen.
You're an old man yourself. Your classmate couldn't quickly download it.
Before smartphone, no one cared about computer in general. Only the nerds.
THis happened 10 years ago, but was ingrained in my memory ever since.

Brutal mental cuckoldry.

This is what my life consists of

If you say so.

Attachments

• Rassimov.jpg
    Rassimov.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 18
Had this happen to me in middle school. My joke bombed cuz people didn't hear it but I caught a chadlite looking at me for a few seconds. 2min later when a larger group formed he said it WORD FOR WORD and everyone laughed. Even the delivery had the same flow and everything.

Dude had no shame.
This happened to me too :feelscry: can't even jestermaxx as an incel because no one wants to listen to you

One of the girls was tasked to add some files on the usb drive, but accidentally formatted the whole thing.
Foids ruin everything.
Are you going to do something or just sit there? Once youre out of school and wageslaving you will never have the chance to do anything again.
Also this.
GOOGOGOGOG

She was just looking for an excuse to kiss him, you could’ve done the same and gotten nowhere near the appreciation.