Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you trust your wife , even if you marry a virgin woman ? And what in case you have a daughter ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Even if you marry a virgin girl , how can you trust her ? How will you make sure she is not cucking you while you are wageslaving ? In case she starts an affair ,there is no way you can stop her . Divorcing her on the basis of cheating requires proof of p-i-v sex which is almost impossible to obtain .

Plus in case you have a daughter from this marriage , will you not feel cucked when she starts fucking chadrones from 16+ ?

I think that part's pretty easy; most women are faithful to their husbands if you treat her well and show her your love. Her main focus tends to be on children and family.

The hard part is finding one- :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I aint gonna raise a femoid to get fucked in the hole by a drug addicts
I think that part's pretty easy; most women are faithful to their husbands if you treat her well and show her your love. Her main focus tends to be on children and family.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

@Caesercel Thoughts on this ?

I could never trust a woman, thats why i would never ever marry even if i turned into some Chad overnight.

Both men and women cheat in marriage, every couple i know mostly my cousins cheated on each other atleast once or there were rumors about it and i live in pretty conservative christian town.

I could never trust a woman, thats why i would never ever marry even if i turned into some Chad overnight.

Both men and women cheat in marriage, every couple i know mostly my cousins cheated on each other atleast once or there were rumors about it and i live in pretty conservative christian town.
100 percent true . Whenever I dig deep into any married woman's life , I find that she has some other man in her life.

I think it comes down to the foid tbh:feelsjuice: if they’re prone to lying or being outgoing with other guys, that’s a tell tale sign. For ur daughter, I’m sure if you raise her right, you can change her nature:feelsokman:

I think it comes down to the foid tbh:feelsjuice: if they’re prone to lying or being outgoing with other guys, that’s a tell tale sign. For ur daughter, I’m sure if you raise her right, you can change her nature:feelsokman:
Although it can be find out if your wife is cheating on you or not but the thing is if she cucks you , you can't do anything about it.

Also all women are pathological liars. Non-whore women lies as much as whores, they just lie for different thing . Being a pathological liar is a biological trait of females just like having a menstrual cycle is.

Although it can be find out if your wife is cheating on you or not but the thing is if she cucks you , you can't do anything about it.

Also all women are pathological liars. Non-whore women lies as much as whores, they just lie for different thing . Being a pathological liar is a biological trait of females just like having a menstrual cycle is.
Yes, my sister often lie to my face with cold blood face about things i know its 100% a lie. You cant trust them. They are often vague and keep you in darkness so they can manipulate and mind game.

In current environment if she's virgin by the time of marriage, the chances of her cheating already go down. But lets entertain your question.

Even if you marry a virgin girl , how can you trust her ? How will you make sure she is not cucking you while you are wageslaving ?
Keeping my eyes and ears open. Seeing the signs. Knowing her whereabouts, checking for lapse of continuity to see if she's lying. Basically go full detective mod of I suspect something.
Divorcing her on the basis of cheating requires proof of p-i-v sex which is almost impossible to obtain .
You can hire a private detective for that. Even though divorce is not the path I'll take if I find this out.
Plus in case you have a daughter from this marriage , will you not feel cucked when she starts fucking chadrones from 16+ ?
That won't happen if the marriage stays intact and I am present in the girl's life. Otherwise, the path I'll take will ensure that she doesn't become a whore under her mother's influence

In current environment if she's virgin by the time of marriage, the chances of her cheating already go down. But lets entertain your question.

Keeping my eyes and ears open. Seeing the signs. Knowing her whereabouts, checking for lapse of continuity to see if she's lying. Basically go full detective mod of I suspect something.

You can hire a private detective for that. Even though divorce is not the path I'll take if I find this out.

That won't happen if the marriage stays intact and I am present in the girl's life. Otherwise, the path I'll take will ensure that she doesn't become a whore under her mother's influence
Yeah , infidelity can be found out if one is even semi-intelligent , but i was saying that even if find her cheating , you can't d anything about it , you have no recourse. If you divorce , you lose half your shit and will have to pay her money per month for getting fucked by paramour.

Also you can't forcefully control your daughter otherwise there can be dangerous reaction from her side. You can't keep her isolated from the outside world , she will definitely get influenced by world around which is getting more and more cucked every year . By the time she grows degeneracy will reach a new heights .

If she wants to act like a whore I'll treat her like her whore mother fuck her cunt and throw her out

Yeah , infidelity can be found out if one is even semi-intelligent , but i was saying that even if find her cheating , you can't d anything about it , you have no recourse. If you divorce , you lose half your shit and will have to pay her money per month for getting fucked by paramour.

Also you can't forcefully control your daughter otherwise there can be dangerous reaction from her side. You can't keep her isolated from the outside world , she will definitely get influenced by world around which is getting more and more cucked every year . By the time she grows degeneracy will reach a new heights .
Honor killings

whamen can throw away 10 years of marriage just to be with a better looking chad fucker and making their childs life more shittier.

My coworker said she had enough from her husband because he wageslaving his life to make his family happy.

they having a son but still she wanna chase some more chad.

womens never gonna be happy what they have they always need more and more.

whamen can throw away 10 years of marriage just to be with a better looking chad fucker and making their childs life more shittier.

My coworker said she had enough from her husband because he wageslaving his life to make his family happy.

they having a son but still she wanna chase some more chad.

womens never gonna be happy what they have they always need more and more.
honestly if you marry,you are marrying for the kids.even then,if she divorces your kids are being taken,even if she is a crack addict.maybe your "wife" will cuck you without demanding divorce but still.eitherway,if that happened to me,i am pretty sure i would just sleep in a different bed and barely interact with her.don't want my kids to become degenerates,because their mother is a whore.if the kids are mine that is.i would do at least 3 dna tests to know if they are really mine as soon as it's possible

honestly if you marry,you are marrying for the kids.even then,if she divorces your kids are being taken,even if she is a crack addict.maybe your "wife" will cuck you without demanding divorce but still.eitherway,if that happened to me,i am pretty sure i would just sleep in a different bed and barely interact with her.don't want my kids to become degenerates,because their mother is a whore.if the kids are mine that is.i would do at least 3 dna tests to know if they are really mine as soon as it's possible
Its a fucked up situation women never stop looking for a better guy, marriage doesnt mean anything in todays society, cheating is accepted as normal and divorces are encouraged.

Its a fucked up situation women never stop looking for a better guy, marriage doesnt mean anything in todays society, cheating is accepted as normal and divorces are encouraged.
Marriage is a joke , can't understand why are people still doing it.

Marriage is a joke , can't understand why are people still doing it.
Especially when i see rich people getting married, they are asking for to get divorce raped.

Especially when i see rich people getting married, they are asking for to get divorce raped.
it's brutal that a catholic christrian needs to get married in the legal side of things before truly getting married.i suppose you could maybe get some priest to marry you without any papers but that brings a whole slew of issues that might actually make the marriage invalid.also in portugal if you live with someone in the same house for over a year,you are counted as if you were married and the distribution of good is the same if i am not mistaken.

i want to get married and obey god and hopefully enjoy the bond that is marriage,but getting my assraped if my wife decides to screw me over isn't nice.

there are statistics that show that marrying a virgin and having an arranged marriage reduces the probability of divorce @lonelycurry26

Incredibly incredibly naieve viewpoint.

i would only marry if i could also live somewhere desolated and my wife has no license

Or do the King David protocol:

Lock her up and take her phone away. Do not allow her to come out of her room (In Minecraft ofc).:feelskek::feelskek:

Wtf lmao :bluepill::bluepill:

I think most sluts/wives have cheated on their husbands at least like 60%

The ones that dont generally have let themselves go to the point where they are basically fat old goblins that chad wouldnt wanna fk anyways

Women can't bei trusted

Only women you can trust to not cuck you would be deeply religious ones who's virginity you would take when they're a teen. Problem is you'd have an easier time winning the lottery than finding such a woman in the degenerate wasteland that is western soyciety.

I've seen toilets up close. Last night I was at a toilet friend's house and she has a loving and caring boyfriend and she keeps saying how she appreciates him and wants more of him, said that once she leaves unemployment (he's 30 and owns a big house, has a high-paying government job, Etc.) she would remain open to dating another man if he has a higher education and / or is better looking.

My advice is get toilet friends to learn how they are up close, it doesn't matter if she's an absolute bottom-value woman, if she's a mega-slut that sleeps with anything that moves, if she's super chaste and lost her virginity at 32 or 36 (female virgins in their 30's aren't even that hard to find if you know where to look), it doesn't even matter if she's married to her childhood sweetheart. The point is ALL women are like that, NO EXCEPTIONS. Men cannot hear this enough, there are no good women. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Always be suspicious, always demand a paternity test, if you ever have a daughter teach her to become a sugarbaby so you get access to a millionaire son-in-law.

when the copium is too strong