Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can you tell that girl loves you?

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
Genuine question and something i want to know if by some miracle i get a girl (lmao) how can i tell that it isnt just an act. The last thing i want to be with a girl that just hates me and hides it while still lusting after some chad literal humiliation, ik i will never have a gf but just had a random thought and posted it tbh

No idea, because no girl loves me.

if she rapes you, you'll know for sure

doesn't matter, no foid will ever love anyone here

you ask such a question on a incel forum, why?

Genuine question and something i want to know if by some miracle i get a girl (lmao) how can i tell that it isnt just an act. The last thing i want to be with a girl that just hates me and hides it while still lusting after some chad literal humiliation, ik i will never have a gf but just had a random thought and posted it tbh
I don't know if foids are even capable of love. I mean real love not just some infantile emotions and lust when they see a Chad.

When she walks up to you, when she pets you, when she wants to kiss, when she wants compliments (well thats rarer now due to Social Media simps), when you spend a long time with her, when she wants your number, when you gift her something she likes (also rare due to OF and Chaturbate).

Its statistically gotten rarer for girls to show interest in men. In 2018 OkCupid released a statistic that 80% of girls swipe 20% of men. A newer stat of Tinder Shows that in 2023 only 5% of men receive a like.

The chance to Match has gotten worse and conversation usually are short lived.

I belive you still have the best chances in real life, but only DECENT chances you have if your 6'5, rich, 16-26yo, social, well educated, shredded, motivated, own a car, are a pet lover (45% of Gen Z girls own a pet), outgoing, handsome, Social Media addicted and yes even jestermaxxed.

I'll never know because they never loved me

She doesn't want to lose you. How does a woman act when she wants to get Chad to like her? She gets as likeable as possible. No bitch attitudes, no throwing fits. She tries to be hot and puts a lot of work to her looks just for Chad to notice her, take her on a date, whatever ounce of attention she can scrounge up from him. Women will do a lot to make Chad like them.

Love isn't real. It's called physical attraction. Butterflies in the stomach. Crushes. But not love; I can't answer your question because love isn't real. With that said, what I wrote above is a good guideline. Of course, it won't happen cause you aren't Chad, but still.

When she walks up to you, when she pets you, when she wants to kiss, when she wants compliments (well thats rarer now due to Social Media simps), when you spend a long time with her, when she wants your number, when you gift her something she likes (also rare due to OF and Chaturbate).

Its statistically gotten rarer for girls to show interest in men. In 2018 OkCupid released a statistic that 80% of girls swipe 20% of men. A newer stat of Tinder Shows that in 2023 only 5% of men receive a like.

View attachment 1179520

The chance to Match has gotten worse and conversation usually are short lived.

I belive you still have the best chances in real life, but only DECENT chances you have if your 6'5, rich, 16-26yo, social, well educated, shredded, motivated, own a car, are a pet lover (45% of Gen Z girls own a pet), outgoing, handsome, Social Media addicted and yes even jestermaxxed.
the answer was looking for ty

She doesn't want to lose you. How does a woman act when she wants to get Chad to like her? She gets as likeable as possible. No bitch attitudes, no throwing fits. She tries to be hot and puts a lot of work to her looks just for Chad to notice her, take her on a date, whatever ounce of attention she can scrounge up from him. Women will do a lot to make Chad like them.

Love isn't real. It's called physical attraction. Butterflies in the stomach. Crushes. But not love; I can't answer your question because love isn't real. With that said, what I wrote above is a good guideline. Of course, it won't happen cause you aren't Chad, but still.
:yes:

If she talks to you for a thing that isn't a favor