Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How can you stay motivated as an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It boggles my mind that some incels have the determination to be full-time gymcels. It's really insane to me.
Even on the odd day that I feel like getting out off bed, as soon as I get to the dumbbells I look at my naturally shit body and think to myself "why bother?"
For a normal person that would be a source of motivation. But I just get way too pessimistic about everything. All the terrible memories start flooding back and I don't have the willpower to do it.

I feel like to achieve something you need to have a source of happiness. You need friends, girlfriends, knowing that you'll be going out and having fun drinking until you pass out and meeting girls at the bar the coming Friday night. Without that, how can you honestly have the energy to better yourself? Some people can but that's just not me.
I really wish I had the aspie determination to do something and not just LDAR 24/7.

Regarding the gymceling: It gives me satisfaction. More and better than internet consumption or jerking off can. It makes my life more bearable.

Aside from that, everyone got shortcommings, some obviously more than others. But you just have to ignore it as good as possible and embrace the things you can do. Call it cope, but if you don't have the guts to rope (lets admit it, most of us can't rope) you just have to make the best of life.

I know people say motivation is a myth and what you need is discipline, but everyone is strong willed enough to be able to do that day after day after day. I agree, there needs to be motivation and the source of that motivaiton often needs to be external. Why do you wanna go to the gym? For yourself? Maybe, but most times it's for others. Why do you want a successful career? Is it for yourself or to be able to have and sustain a family? And so on..

when i have nothing to lose i got everything to gain

My only motivation now is to money maxx and start living in 5* SEA hotels surrounded with prostitutes. I've already started to work about 2 weeks ago on a new web projects like a monkey - for 12..16 straight hours every day.

Idk depends. Are you in college? Have a job?

It's insane to read someone posted recently in the male only gym thread where they were (IIRC) doing it for 5 years? I hope it's a personal thing because it's certainly a waste if you're doing it to improve your chances.

This is a recurring topic on the forum and there is no clear answer.

It is better to do something than to do nothing.

Why? I don't know. It is simply more pragmatic. Forget the motivation. Do it because there is no better alternative.

I'm motivated because the agepill is brutal. Don't take your youth for granted

When you find out let me know.

I was always very good academically. Had ambitions of going to law school and was well on the way to that. But once I started realizing the blackpill was a thing (this was 10+ years ago so I didn't know the term, but I saw how most non-Chad dudes with great jobs didn't really do better with women than non-Chad dudes with shitty jobs) I was just like what's the fucking point? Dropped out of college. Still don't regret it either.

I have to Gymcel in order to get the bare minimum of respect from people, for foids tho... It's over

I have to Gymcel in order to get the bare minimum of respect from people, for foids tho... It's over
That's the reason why i'm trying to be a gymcel now. The amount of times people fucked with me, just because they could....
Wouldn't have happened if I was a 6'3 ogre.