Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you possibly make eye contact with anyone when you walk down the sidewalk?

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
Or the mall... or any public space.

Anything that can be interpreted as an IOD is enough to set me off for weeks or months, so that's why a completely-dissociated version of myself emerges when I step outside the house.

One of the worst IODs (something that Pinhead reminded me of the other day) is when a girl is walking and looking straight ahead in an unwavering fashion, but you can still tell she's kind of looking at you through peripheral vision. "Okay, let me make sure to not make direct eye contact with that creep, ugh, I just want this moment to be over with as soon as possible. Walk on, Stacy, walk on!"

No idea.. I think I have never made an eye contact with anyone except when I talk. Eye contacts are for chads only since they get it.

I don't look at anyone when I am unfortunate enough to be outside.

You have to train your brain to stop coping. The only way to do this is by gettign rejected in the face.

ItWontBeMe said:
"Okay, let me make sure to not make direct eye contact with that creep, ugh, I just want this moment to be over with as soon as possible. Walk on, Stacy, walk on!"

I can tell when someone is trying this with me. I usually stare them dead in the eye to make them as uncomfortable as possible while imagining her face being run over by a giant truck. It is the only time i am comfortable to make eye contact