Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you possibly feel normal if you've never had sex with a willing female

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Title

Like seriously, how can you possibly feel normal when you've never stuck your dick in a willing female? It will be in the back of your mind and it will effect you in almost every thing you do. Normies will always say, "sex is not important, you will still have problems after you have sex etc" maybe that is true but at least you will no longer have to deal with the voices in your head reminding you that you've never engaged in sex with a female

I want to choke everyone who says that sex i not important.

They should try going their entire life without it.

I don't feel normal, I feel like a child.

Why does she have to be willing?

Title

Like seriously, how can you possibly feel normal when you've never stuck your dick in a willing female? It will be in the back of your mind and it will effect you in almost every thing you do. Normies will always say, "sex is not important, you will still have problems after you have sex etc" maybe that is true but at least you will no longer have to deal with the voices in your head reminding you that you've never engaged in sex with a female

You can't. And it goes beyond sticking your dick into a female. Imagine going 35+ years without ever being VALIDATED by a single female. What's even worse is when you have guys telling you that you're not that bad looking, but have NEVER had a woman EVER say likewise to you. Wouldn't that make you want to start beating, raping, and murdering women left and right? If you say no, then you simply cannot relate.

“What’s the big deal?” “There’s more to life than sex!” FUCKIN’ NORMANS!!!!! Have them live as us for a month and they’d :feelsrope: or set themselves on :fire:.

I can't. I'm not normal. NTcels are a glitch in the matrix.

1442516270360.jpg

I'm not normal.

Even the biggest subhumans at my work constantly mention their girlfriends.

you can't feel normal until you're having sex regularly, not just once

If relationships weren't that important, 99% people wouldn't have had one at some point.
Every human being craves validation and companionship.