Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can you possibly be this bluepilled?

• Thread starter Anonymous_Indian
  • Start date
A

Anonymous_Indian

Self-banned
-
A conversation I saw on a YouTube video:

Original comment was a femoid basically saying looks aren't the most important factor.

Blackpiller) "Looks are the most important factor, nothing is more important."

Bluepiller) "@A, She literally just said the opposite man, you continue telling so to yourself to the point that you can't even accept the truth. That's being delusional..."

HOW is it possible to be this FUCKING. STUPID. There are so many things wrong with what the retard said that I don't even know where to start. From believing what a female SAYS and not what they DO to believing that looks aren't that important...

What a fucking joke.

Its called being a simp

A conversation I saw on a YouTube video:

Original comment was a femoid basically saying looks aren't the most important factor.

Blackpiller) "Looks are the most important factor, nothing is more important."

Bluepiller) "@A, She literally just said the opposite man, you continue telling so to yourself to the point that you can't even accept the truth. That's being delusional..."

HOW is it possible to be this FUCKING. STUPID. There are so many things wrong with what the retard said that I don't even know where to start. From believing what a female SAYS and not what they DO to believing that looks aren't that important...

What a fucking joke.
Betabuxxers tell themselves about bluepill to make themselves feel better.

Its called being a simp
Of course, but you still have to wonder how it is even possible that someone can perform such incredible mental gymmastics to write such a stupid comment.

It’s true, otherwise their outlook on life will collapse