Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How can you NOT become misogynistic after reading shit like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
Notice how they are are Black "women", Black nigger Foids are the lowest trash of all foids.
Nigger foids are literal trash, most of them are low IQ hood type bitches who can't even compose a coherent sentence. They have insane single motherhood rates, and work dead end jobs, nothing worth pursing tbh. The only ones worth pursing are the ones who come from affluent families.

Nigger foids are literal trash, most of them are low IQ hood type bitches who can't even compose a coherent sentence. They have insane single motherhood rates, and work dead end jobs, nothing worth pursing tbh. The only ones worth pursing are the ones who come from affluent families.
Lol imagine thinking that "affluent" black women are worth pursuing, They are just like the trash in the inner cities. Don't be fooled by the civilized Facade they put on, White man.

Lol imagine thinking that "affluent" black women are worth pursuing, They are just like the trash in the inner cities. Don't be fooled by the civilized Facade they put on, White man.
The ones I met in college weren't as bad as the low class ones, but then again, all women are trash after all. Some of them are just less trashy than others.

Also, are you black? Cuz if you are you probably know more about that.

The ones I met in college weren't as bad as the low class ones, but then again, all women are trash after all. Some of them are just less trashy than others.

Also, are you black? Cuz if you are you probably know more about that.
I am a blackcel, yes. I live in a very segrated city (STL), one side of of city is literally mostly vacant lots, Vacant houses, and is 98% majority black, and where most of the shootings occur. On the other end, are mainly rich white folk that some Nigger foids try to emulate. Those "Affluent" Niggas you speak of.

Wtf those replies are disgusting, I knew foids were evil but holly shit some of them are on a whole different level of evil. Those same exact foids in the replies are the same exact people who have the audacity to cry about a non-chad staring at them for longer than 2 seconds then cry and call it “sexual assault/harassment:soy:” on the internet and expect us to feel sympathy towards them when they don’t give a single shit about men who are raped.
Based

it's cucked to read or listen to a foid's 'thoughts'. they have nothing valuable to say. best to just ignore them :feelscomfy:

it's cucked to read or listen to a foid's 'thoughts'. they have nothing valuable to say. best to just ignore them :feelscomfy:
Ignoring them and letting them contaminate soyciety won't change the cucked laws.

Twitter is a hellhole.

I can’t read these replies. It brings out my inner rage.