Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How can you NOT become misogynistic after reading shit like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
Merge from ofoct 3

so do you think they will have the same benign indifference towards me if i drug and rape foids?

"She did what she had to do"??? WTF :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Fuck these cold hearted cunts.

I remember watching a video of "what would you do?" and foids actresses would ""put drugs"" in an actor's drink and people would either not care or ask pretty please to throw the drink and they will tell nothing.

Twatter is so openly misandrist at this point, and it’s actively encouraged by these soycucks and whores

im going to go ER (in minecraft)

so do you think they will have the same benign indifference towards me if i drug and rape foids?
I really hope that these women get raped at some point, I would love to talk to them afterwards and let them know I don't see the problem and really don't care

I really hope that these women get raped at some point, I would love to talk to them afterwards and let them know I don't see the problem and really don't care
they will probably just enjoy it anyway tbh

Autofellatio - NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST USE GIGACHAD WHILE POSTING YOUR  ARGUMENT AND COPY PASTE MY ARGUMENT WITH THE PICTURE OF SOYJACK THAT'S NOT  HOW A DEBATE WORKS STOP IT | Facebook

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, females are queenz.

"She did what she had to do"??? WTF :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Fuck these cold hearted cunts.
yet if an incel did the same thing the same whore would freak out and call them evil for doing it jfl. once again foids prove they are just narcissists who think that things are only bad if it happens to them or people like them.

hypocrisy at its finest lol
friendly reminder these are the same sheboons that whine whenever chad dumps their sorry asses or when le random trucel on the wagon is allowed to coexist on the same plane of reality as them

You're a faggot if you still care about whores being raped.

bruh men can’t be raped by women
they’re right
it’s only rape if it’s guy on guy

tfw no gf who drugs and rapes me

bruh men can’t be raped by women
they’re right
it’s only rape if it’s guy on guy
That’s true. This whole “men can’t talked about being raped waah muh men’s rights” thing is moot with incels becaude we’re already at a level of sexual isolation and misogyny. Like we don’t need that. It’s like if white supremacists go “well well joe Biden is a real racist and dems are the racist anti minority people” like it’s crap and we all know it but in a good way (we’re so based we don’t need to listen to those tropes)

would you resist if she grabbed your dick and started sucking you off?

Sexy-Cardi-B-Pictures.jpg
Yes, I'd resist sexual assault. Dumb question. You're trying to do the equivalent of what women do when they claim it's rape only when it's non-chad men.

Yes, I'd resist sexual assault. Dumb question. You're trying to do the equivalent of what women do when they claim it's rape only when it's non-chad men.
jfl
cope nigga
you wouldn’t resist completely tf
the extent of your “resistance” would be to push her off a bit or something
not a straight man alive that would reject her, let alone an incel
men can only be raped by other men, or very very ugly women
I’m right stop coping

jfl
cope nigga
I’m right stop coping
:feelstastyman:

Don't project your thirst onto the rest of us bro.

would you resist if she grabbed your dick and started sucking you off?

Sexy-Cardi-B-Pictures.jpg
Too ugly tbh. And probably smells like poop and fish

jfl
cope nigga
I’m right stop coping
I agree.

Those foids in the OP are the usual trash, no doubt.

But how can a man be "raped" by a foid? You need to have a hard-on and if you have one, you are not being raped.

Only the low iq ghetto ethnic roasties say shit like that, and you find those on twitter. Egirls on tik tok don't think that shit

Not surprising tbh. Most of her fans are probably black cuz "muh black culture", and niggaz tend to have low levels of IQ (this is not an eccentric opinion, even black people admit it). I think the average IQ for Blacks is around 80, so 75 is not far off the mark. It only means that Cradi B fans are the most retarded people on earth, even among niggers.

Last edited:
Cardio b is actual human trash. Ugly inside and out

I hope they all step on sharp glass, unintentionally, bare foot.

A foid can rape you, but it's extremely, extremely difficult.

This is why you should
0DFB8BCB 0E24 4378 8DAB 19520FE2EFB6

Wtf those replies are disgusting, I knew foids were evil but holly shit some of them are on a whole different level of evil. Those same exact foids in the replies are the same exact people who have the audacity to cry about a non-chad staring at them for longer than 2 seconds then cry and call it “sexual assault/harassment:soy:” on the internet and expect us to feel sympathy towards them when they don’t give a single shit about men who are raped.

Twatter is so openly misandrist at this point, and it’s actively encouraged by these soycucks and whores

Only the low iq ghetto ethnic roasties say shit like that, and you find those on twitter. Egirls on tik tok don't think that shit

Not surprising tbh. Most of her fans are probably black cuz "muh black culture", and niggaz tend to have low levels of IQ (this is not an eccentric opinion, even black people admit it). I think the average IQ for Blacks is around 80, so 75 is not far off the mark. It only means that Cradi B fans are the most retarded people on earth, even among niggers.
Notice how they are are Black "women", Black nigger Foids are the lowest trash of all foids.