Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can you not be misogynistic in 2024?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I can not imagine not hating women in the year of our lord 2024. It is beyond me that there's enough simps and cucks out there that allow sites like OnlyWhores to create the revenue that's tantamount to that of a small country. Women make it so incredibly EASY for men to absolutely despise them, and a lot of normie males are starting to see their blatant retardation. The only reason why Andrew Tate was popular was because he was pointing out very on the nose current day female behaviour. By just observing foids a little attentively, you can see the true disgusting scope of their batshit insane antics.

Any interaction with current day foids is one of the most tiring and unproductive things a man can do, I'd rather advise you to watch grass grow. Women have lost all substance and value, they chose to follow their whims and desires and lost all sight of the collective that is called humanity, and our goals as a species. There's nothing you can gain from interacting with current day women aside from rape charges, if you are into that sort of thing.

I am glad men are becoming more and more misogynistic, anyone with 100+ IQ would agree. Why do you think all intelligent people in history hated women? Why do you think wise men avoid them? JFL if you are not hating women in 2024.

Quote they re all weak all women they re stupid compared to men they shouldn t play chess bobb

Last edited:
I'm a proud misogynistic

im confounded as well, especially for nearcels

Women can openly saying they hate males and nobody gives a shit.

If I simply say I don't like foids I will be taxed as misogynistic.

Fuck off this society.

I don't hate women in general, but do hate them in dating aspects, also when they virtue signal

I think many men are. Sure, most men aren’t incels but I imagine some of the lurkers that aren’t IT cucks are just reading post after post because they hate foids but the won’t make an account because they’re not virgins and they know they would be larping if they made accounts. I think a lot of men are getting tired of women’s shit collectively, which isn’t a bad thing considering their nature

The fact that none of them give me any love,sex or any belonging gives me a very good reason to hate them

Why would you love a group of people that will never love you?
You just said it, my username checks out, i cope that someday someone I'll find one. I can't accept that I will die alone

Fuck off this society.
Because they are seen as oppressed

To be fair I am just disappointed with foids, I don't hate them per se, but if someone hates them then I fully understand this

I think many men are. Sure, most men aren’t incels but I imagine some of the lurkers that aren’t IT cucks are just reading post after post because they hate foids but the won’t make an account because they’re not virgins and they know they would be larping if they made accounts. I think a lot of men are getting tired of women’s shit collectively, which isn’t a bad thing considering their nature
A lot of men even with girlfriends are getting completely walked over by women. Sub 8 theory is real.

Yikes sweaty, dis y u inkwell. Get therapy and touch grass bro, it's that easy!!

Yikes sweaty, dis y u inkwell. Get therapy and touch grass bro, it's that easy!!
Um, sweety? I just spent three hours combing through all of your reddit comments from the past two years, and oof, that's a yikes from me. I literally can't even right now. Oh sweet summer child, you do realize you are making me lose all faith in humanity? I'm literally shaking rn. Lets unpack this. It's almost as if maybe, just maybe, your toxic, problematic behavior towards women is because someone hurt you. Just shut up and listen. It's called being a decent human being, and as a male feminist, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Let that sink in.

There's nothing positive to expect from interacting with almost anyone these days, but it runs specially true for every female nowadays. Absolutely nothing. Every single word coming from their mouths, every single word typed from their greasy keyboards reeks of rotten dishonesty and retarded beliefs that deserve no interaction of any sort.

To every single hole around, there's just one single thing to say: tits or GTFO.

I can not imagine not hating women in the year of our lord 2024.
I do not hate them, I see them as animals that should have their wombs and eggs harvested while the rest of their body gets reprocessed into fertilizer. Sex is the root of all evil.

If you're still not misogynistic in 2024, then you're either A: a cuck, or B: you're aware about it and you defend whores

quote-they-re-all-weak-all-women-they-re-stupid-compared-to-men-they-shouldn-t-play-chess-bobb-jpg.1032230

Did he really say that? :lul:

Normies are simps

Any man who doesn't hate women in 2024 is some combination of stupid, cowardly, or dishonest.

Fuck off this society.

Because my mom is a woman, and she is why im not dead yet and therefore i cannot not hate ALL women even though i hate MOST of them.