Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how can you make friends when you are so ugly people avoid you or simply make fun of you (for it)

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hoie2z/imagine_thinking_you_have_to_actually_go_out_and/
@kikecel made a good based thread how can we go out and make friends when no one even wants to be close to you "just get a hobby bro" i think 95% of members here have things they like to do in life but because they are incel it makes them creepy or a loser if a incel watches anime he is a fag but if chad does it its cute and fun what dooramii is correct you should care about what people say about you but that shit doesnt help if you know a whole life of abuse from man and women normies will never know how it was for us to grow up becuase if you want to know how that was like you had to be one of us to start with making friends is just hard to not possible while if you are chad u can just walk up to some one and just talk with them and bang them if they are a girl ofc shit gets so easy if you are a chad people are more nicer to you you less likely to get pulled over by cops etc and normies thinking blacks have it hard as a half nigger niggers black people are the worst on this earth the foids are the most meanest and the man think they are all better then you

we form camaraderie with people who suffers the same.(aka .co)no homo

You simply can't that's why @TheSecondComing won't reply to me

I don’t know man. It is impossible.