Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you looksmax your brain to be NT/ Low Inhib ?!

Leorio

Leorio

Banned
-
People in the black pill community only talk about looksmaxing your face/body but they forget the most important thing '' The brain '' !

Many here suffer of mental illlnesses, psychological disorders etc that was caused by years of bullyings, rejections, etc and it turned them to non NT / High inhib.

Looksmaxing your face can get you pussy but looksmaxing your brain will get you career, job , social circles etc

The worse thing for an incel is to be a failure in everything relationships, career, job etc

Is there any way to train or treat your brain to be NT/ Low Inhib ?!

Use Nootropics.

Mental Illness and depression is irreversible

Inceldoom is a psychological and sociological phenomena. The vast majority of incels are non neurotypical and suffer from mental issues at least I know I do. I would rather be physically ugly and short and be neurotypical than tall, physically good looking but neurodivergent. Being non neurotypical is a death sentence and its the main reason we are all incels.

My brain is fucked. I’m NT with my mom and friend but with anyone else I become a mumbling sperg

My brain is fucked. I’m NT with my mom and friend but with anyone else I become a mumbling sperg
Same, it might be social anxiety or something, but once I get into "the zone" I'm pretty NT, some part of my brain automatically takes over when I do that, I know it's my brain because I never say things I don't want to say or shit like that, but I don't feel that's me. I actually like it, I can "take the control back" whenever I want, but it's just really weird. When I have to say just a few words that part doesn't take over and I look like a retard.

Learning by doing. If you are always around people you will become NT automatically.
But you probably wont enjoy being around people as a sub 5.

first step: Looksmax until you are a 5/10 at least.
second step: Be around people. Start with normal looking people, not good looking people.

Apparently phenibut is the best thing to take for this because it increases activity on gaba b receptors. You can also try taurine and meditation. Meditation can and will work but it takes time and effort because changes in the brain won't happen in a single day or even in a single week.

Idk about fixing mental illnesses but high inhibition is cured from sports, the more aggressive like mma, boxing, judo, etc yield the better results but also kill a lot of neurons so be careful.
I'm talking from experience btw

You can't you have to fake your personality and deal with incel mental problem.

cant fix brain wiring, sorry

People in the black pill community only talk about looksmaxing your face/body but they forget the most important thing '' The brain '' !

Many here suffer of mental illlnesses, psychological disorders etc that was caused by years of bullyings, rejections, etc and it turned them to non NT / High inhib.

Looksmaxing your face can get you pussy but looksmaxing your brain will get you career, job , social circles etc

The worse thing for an incel is to be a failure in everything relationships, career, job etc

I think working out might help but not much else. There really isn't much to do! fuck got

Just act like a chad bro
Sounds bluepill but it does work

Inceldoom is a psychological and sociological phenomena. The vast majority of incels are non neurotypical and suffer from mental issues at least I know I do. I would rather be physically ugly and short and be neurotypical than tall, physically good looking but neurodivergent. Being non neurotypical is a death sentence and its the main reason we are all incels.
High iq
Alot of motherfuckers on this forum doesn’t understand that

High iq
Alot of motherfuckers on this forum doesn’t understand that
A lot of these people on this forum are brainlets and think in black and white. Most people in the world are below average or ugly but they have normal brains. A lot of incels tend to have higher than average IQs and overall more intelligence and self awareness than the average normie. It doesnt matter if you have a face sculpted by the gods, if you do not have a normal functioning brain, you cannot function in society or have normal relationships with women its that simple.

Bullied and outcasted if you’re short and ugly, bullied and outcasted if you’re an autist, dammed if you do dammed if you don’t. Girls will throw themselves at you if you’re good looking though, greycel. All you have to do is NOT fuck up

Befriend someone better than you and take their advice or guidance; the noble ones, those who walk the right path. You have to let go of the ego to do this, or of attachment to certain lines of thought. The thing is, they can be let go of, non NT people would just have to make the decision and have that faith that their mentor has their best intention at heart. At the heart of non NTness is a hole of distrust 10 miles wide, this is why they dont seek out such guidance.

Bullied and outcasted if you’re short and ugly, bullied and outcasted if you’re an autist, dammed if you do dammed if you don’t. Girls will throw themselves at you if you’re good looking though, greycel. All you have to do is NOT fuck up
its more or less situational when it comes to being with women. In modern society, if women see you as threat to them whether they are threaten by your intellect, height, perspective or even your personality or political opinion than women will simply avoid you as a man. Its deeper than just being short and ugly. Verne troyer, peter dinklage, wee man and other short and ugly men are statusmaxxed, rich and have or had healthy relationships with women. Its simply the fact of subjective choice in the women's mind since women are more relativistic than men while men tend to be more objective and logical and use fact and data when its really simply woman's subjective and emotional mind that makes her choose any man she wants. Their is no logic to who they are attracted to its merely subjective and random which is why I believe personally the blackpill can be debunked pretty easily once you go outside and experience more in society. There are too many factors in the world that determines the choices of what women deems attractive. It is simply their subjective choice by random.

I'd need to know the exact mental problem you are dealing with. Are you just shy socially or are you schizophrenic? If your just shy socially you have to practice talking to people

And if you have mental illness or autism you will fuck it up. Hence the mentalcel

And if you have mental illness or autism you will fuck it up. Hence the mentalcel
I have autism, it’s been a while since i’ve actually had to interact with people Irl, but dude it’s not like i’m not physically capable of talking, there isn’t a fucking demon inside my head that prevents me from not using my brain. If I had a good opportunity, I wouldn’t fuck it up. You don’t have to be chained to autism forever, we’re all free

I have autism, it’s been a while since i’ve actually had to interact with people Irl, but dude it’s not like i’m not physically capable of talking, there isn’t a fucking demon inside my head that prevents me from not using my brain. If I had a good opportunity, I wouldn’t fuck it up. You don’t have to be chained to autism forever, we’re all free
Yeah just talking is not hard. Basic conversation isn't too hard. It's properly socializing that's just about impossible as an autistic male. Especially talking to women, even if you just want to befriend them it's impossible, let alone getting them to like you

I think you have to be fake to a certain extent. Not show your weird / fucked up side too much. Practice probably helps.

Last edited:
A lot of these people on this forum are brainlets and think in black and white. Most people in the world are below average or ugly but they have normal brains. A lot of incels tend to have higher than average IQs and overall more intelligence and self awareness than the average normie. It doesnt matter if you have a face sculpted by the gods, if you do not have a normal functioning brain, you cannot function in society or have normal relationships with women its that simple.
:bigbrain: