Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can you "lighten" your eyes?

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
I have green eyes but they appear black as fuck under non-daylight conditions. Any recommendations on how to fix this problem?

>I have green eyes

GTFO Fakecel :feelsree::feelsree:

Same, my eyes are green in daylight but grey in non daylight circumstances. I wish my eye color would pop.

Here are two fast and effective methods that I always recommend.
1. Stare at the sun directly, the light will lighten your eyes
2. Aim a laser into your eyes, it will have the same effect as the sun. I recommend this method because it can be done at night too for faster results.:feelsokman:

i have hazel eyes when i get high they turn green therefore get high all day for lighter eyes

My eyes look green in daylight and hazel/light brown in the dark, they're still subhuman since they aren't an emerald green or deep blue like this.
eanav6w9oap01.jpg

That's why I need to lighten them up.

If I can do that I'll escape inceldom.
so you can escape inceldom just by lighten up your eyes, good to know.

activate the byakugan

With colored contacts.

Sublimental music is legit tbh

Drugs that constrict your pupils.

My eyes get super green in the sun because tiny pupils. In the dark, the pupil takes up all the space in the eye.

I've been researching this topic for a while. I have light brown eyes but my sister has hazel and I always envied her eyes (nowadays my eye color is my smallest concern, nobody would notice that over my ugly face). There are many methods out there, I've tried most of them and I'm going to mention them and give my personal opinion. NOTE: Some of them can be harmful to your eyes and I don't think it's work risking damaging or losing your vision in order to get a shade lighter eyecolor.

1.Honey drops. It's been rumored that honey has melanin inhibiting effects that would reduce melanin production on the outer layer of your iris. Turn out honey drops have no effect because they can't even get to the iris. This method is DANGEROUS, it might damage your vision, many goobers have done the honey eye drop challenge and posted it on youtube. Check it out for yourself.

2.Subliminal sounds. Honestly, you have to be really low IQ to believe subliminals can change your eye color/nose size/jaw shape e.c.t. There is no proof that it can work and it's just a waste of time. The people posting it are benefiting off the millions of views, and people watching them are probably desperate people or little kids. All eye color transformation videos with subliminals basically feature a blurry low quality no lighting eye picture for the before to a picture with flash on for the after. It's just a scam!

3.Macular pigments. It's a fact that greens and vegetables such as spinach, cale, brocolli and carrots contain xanthophyllic pigments like lutein and zeaxanthin. Those pigments are pale yellow and are concentrated in the macula. Techincally this could change your eye color but the issue with this theory is that the iris pigment layers are in front of the macula which wouldn't make those pigments visible. They are very helpful to your eye health and vision nevertheless. I've tried this method for about 1 month and it had no effect. brown + yellow = brown after all :feelsree:

4.Trying a raw vegan diet. This one is probably the most unexplored way of changing eye color. Many vegans have reported lightening of their eye colors after changing their diet to a raw, mainly fruitarian vegan diet. There are not that many cases of eye color change due to RV diet on youtube, therefore I joined the biggest raw vegan and irridology facebook groups and realised this is actually going on, it's not some kind of scam. There are 2 theories for how this one works. The one the RV community support is that congested lymph and sulfur layers build up on people's eyes, changing their eye color to a darker one. The only true eye colors are blue and brown and anything inbetween is a blue eye that has congested lymph. If your eye has some yellow/green/gray/blue spot, even if you are brown eyed, your real eye color is blue and you have toxic lymph built up on your eyes that you need to remove by going RV or doing citrus juice fasting for quicker results. My theory, is that either raw vegans lose the pigmentation on their eyes due to protein deficiency (fruits contain close to 0 protein), or due to the antioxedant glutathione that is found in fruits and vegetables which is a natural melanin inhibitor.

5.Eye drops. I've never tried them and most people say they don't work but the prices are a no-no so I will just leave that link here and you can do your own research https://www.lighteyez.com/ .

6.Laser eye color surgery. It's possible to change your eye color permanently with a surgery but the cost is really high. Here is a link about some guy who changed his eyes from hazel to bright blue https://lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-Eye-color-change-surgery-in-2-days

7.Silicone permanent lenses. JUST DON'T. Most people who have undergone this surgery got some vision issues/went blind and trust me, it's not worth it. Plus they just look weird and not real when you look the other guy from a close distance.

8.Colored lenses. I would never wear them. They are not for me.

9. α-methyl-p-tyrosine. It's a drug that has been considered to block tyrosanine which prevents the iris to get pigmented which causes blue eyes. It is a heavy drug with many side effects and I I don't think it's worth taking the risk. Here is a study about it if you are interested. https://patents.google.com/patent/US6359001

Anyways that's all my insight on eye color changing (although a bit compacted, I could talk for hours).
Sorry for the long post.

I've been researching this topic for a while. I have light brown eyes but my sister has hazel and I always envied her eyes (nowadays my eye color is my smallest concern, nobody would notice that over my ugly face). There are many methods out there, I've tried most of them and I'm going to mention them and give my personal opinion. NOTE: Some of them can be harmful to your eyes and I don't think it's work risking damaging or losing your vision in order to get a shade lighter eyecolor.

1.Honey drops. It's been rumored that honey has melanin inhibiting effects that would reduce melanin production on the outer layer of your iris. Turn out honey drops have no effect because they can't even get to the iris. This method is DANGEROUS, it might damage your vision, many goobers have done the honey eye drop challenge and posted it on youtube. Check it out for yourself.

2.Subliminal sounds. Honestly, you have to be really low IQ to believe subliminals can change your eye color/nose size/jaw shape e.c.t. There is no proof that it can work and it's just a waste of time. The people posting it are benefiting off the millions of views, and people watching them are probably desperate people or little kids. All eye color transformation videos with subliminals basically feature a blurry low quality no lighting eye picture for the before to a picture with flash on for the after. It's just a scam!

3.Macular pigments. It's a fact that greens and vegetables such as spinach, cale, brocolli and carrots contain xanthophyllic pigments like lutein and zeaxanthin. Those pigments are pale yellow and are concentrated in the macula. Techincally this could change your eye color but the issue with this theory is that the iris pigment layers are in front of the macula which wouldn't make those pigments visible. They are very helpful to your eye health and vision nevertheless. I've tried this method for about 1 month and it had no effect. brown + yellow = brown after all :feelsree:

4.Trying a raw vegan diet. This one is probably the most unexplored way of changing eye color. Many vegans have reported lightening of their eye colors after changing their diet to a raw, mainly fruitarian vegan diet. There are not that many cases of eye color change due to RV diet on youtube, therefore I joined the biggest raw vegan and irridology facebook groups and realised this is actually going on, it's not some kind of scam. There are 2 theories for how this one works. The one the RV community support is that congested lymph and sulfur layers build up on people's eyes, changing their eye color to a darker one. The only true eye colors are blue and brown and anything inbetween is a blue eye that has congested lymph. If your eye has some yellow/green/gray/blue spot, even if you are brown eyed, your real eye color is blue and you have toxic lymph built up on your eyes that you need to remove by going RV or doing citrus juice fasting for quicker results. My theory, is that either raw vegans lose the pigmentation on their eyes due to protein deficiency (fruits contain close to 0 protein), or due to the antioxedant glutathione that is found in fruits and vegetables which is a natural melanin inhibitor.

5.Eye drops. I've never tried them and most people say they don't work but the prices are a no-no so I will just leave that link here and you can do your own research https://www.lighteyez.com/ .

6.Laser eye color surgery. It's possible to change your eye color permanently with a surgery but the cost is really high. Here is a link about some guy who changed his eyes from hazel to bright blue https://lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-Eye-color-change-surgery-in-2-days

7.Silicone permanent lenses. JUST DON'T. Most people who have undergone this surgery got some vision issues/went blind and trust me, it's not worth it. Plus they just look weird and not real when you look the other guy from a close distance.

8.Colored lenses. I would never wear them. They are not for me.

9. α-methyl-p-tyrosine. It's a drug that has been considered to block tyrosanine which prevents the iris to get pigmented which causes blue eyes. It is a heavy drug with many side effects and I I don't think it's worth taking the risk. Here is a study about it if you are interested. https://patents.google.com/patent/US6359001

Anyways that's all my insight on eye color changing (although a bit compacted, I could talk for hours).
Sorry for the long post.

Lmao I've heard about the subliminal one. How stupider can they get.

And here's a procedure that went horribly wrong

I have green eyes but they appear black as fuck under non-daylight conditions.

Then your eyes aren't green. They're hazel.

True green eyes are brighter than blue eyes.

This is what legit green eyes look like:

Your eyes probably fall in this range (hazel):

Shit. How the fuck can I make them green then???

Colored contacts

Shit. How the fuck can I make them green then???

In a natural way? You can't.

And besides color contact lenses your only option would be an extremely risky surgery where they cut into your eye and put an implant over the iris. It's not done in the united states, currently only done in Panama and lots of people who have gotten it have had complications. Also you pretty much can't sue them in Panama.

There's a company called "stroma medical" that's working on a laser that lightens the iris, but it's not commercially available yet.

i remember seeing those bottom eyes on this one woman and they were piercing to look at, pretty. hazel eyes arent a bad color to have compared to dark colored eyes. even light brown can be pretty.

You won't get laid with light eyes if you can't get laid without them

I have green eyes but they appear black as fuck under non-daylight conditions. Any recommendations on how to fix this problem?
Bleach them
That's why I need to lighten them up.

If I can do that I'll escape inceldom.
Ahahahahhaahh! If all you need to do to escape inceldom is to change your eye color then I think you should reevaluate whether you are an incel or not! Let me explain you the only reasonable explanation then! You. Are. Fakecel. Out! Mods need to ban you!

some say lemon and honey helps but i think it's bs

yeah it helps at losing your vision

I did quite a lot of research on skin whitening and eye lightening in the past and came to the conclusion that you can't really do much with your body. When it comes to changing your eye color, pretty much only contact lenses will do the job.
Your genes determine the amount of melanin you produce and where it goes and your body can produce almost everything from anything. If you were to stop your body from producing melanin, you'd have to get rid of major nutrients which would pretty much kill you (or give your terrible diseases).
There are surgeries, but they're extremely unsafe and expensive.
Sometimes melanin builds up due to inflammation, scarring etc. Environmental factors can alter the expression of your genes (epigenetics), but there's still not that much an ordinary person can do. The easiest thing would be using natural (many eye drops contain teryzoline which constricts blood vessels and thus temporarly reduce inflammation, but long-term use will fuck you over) eye drops to reduce inflammation and eating healthier (muh antioxidants) could help, but in the end you're restricted by your genes.
If you're going the magic route, using autosuggestion and chaos magic (read Liber Null) is probably better than gay youtube videos.
If you're desperate, you could try femoid make-up tricks, but you're in a disadvantageous position, because you probably don't want anyone to discover you're using make-up.