Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How can you improve your quality of life in 2020?

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
Like how the hell can you be happy with your existence and improve things, especially if it's all been shit for so long. It's not just having no sex or relationships, how can you get a decent job even?

The competition is insane for even a step above some minimum wage job putting boxes on pallets all day!
I wish I'd gotten a good degree, maybe things would have worked out better, but I'd have failed most likely because I'm useless academically. It's definitely over now, at my age with no skilled experience, joke of a life, spending my days inside mostly day after day because I'm so worthless and nobody wants to know me.

Life is just so hard.

Master the fine art of LDAR

I don't know.

Getting a job that requires formal education is far from the only way to earn money.

Invest in rope manufacture

There are people better looking , happier , more motivated and with better connections than me. It never began

surgerymaxxing

literally the only answer

Invest in rope manufacture
Source

Don't really have the motivation to do anything ngl

Alcohol followed by the rope

I get a job or begin Operation use the rest of my small trust fund money to rent an apartment and cope until it's rope time.

Will probably buy a house and undergo weight loss surgery. Will be a sexdoll sometime next year or year after.

I luckmaxxed and currently earn a decent living, enough to comfortably live in a luxury apartment in a major city.

It's all just coping though, I would probably feel the same way even if I were living in a tiny studio and making much less money. I could easily afford expensive cosmetic surgery, but I fear that somehow it will make my face even worse or not improve my facial aesthetics significantly enough.

If you're sub 3 it's get surgery and hope it makes you human or you rope.

Depends what your living arrangements are, earning minimum wage and paying an apartment is raw suifuel but earning MW and living in fathers house is tolerable

IDK Because my life is trash

If you cannot afford surgery, the only way to improve your quality of life in 2020 is avoid having any quality of life at all by simply ending that life.

Depends what your living arrangements are, earning minimum wage and paying an apartment is raw suifuel but earning MW and living in fathers house is tolerable

Oh wow I've never seen another incelt in the wild!

by getting some prime teen pussy, too bad that will never happen

All my grandparents were Welsh, no Irish connection sorry