Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How can you have confidence in life after so many rejections?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I'm a millennial NEET and am struggling to see a route back to work, even though I need more money for my main cope (booze). I don't need to go to a therapist to tell me countless rejections from girls have fucked me up beyond repair, where I feel both like nobody would want me in their place of work and also what's the point if I'm never gonna get a partner? Actually of course the therapist would no doubt miss the point that this alone is the obvious fucking reason for me never having gotten anywhere in life.

Anyway mainly just venting but would be interesting to hear what you guys think. How can you be confident in other areas of your life, e.g. work, as an incel?

Yeah idk, I'm insecure in everything I do, constantly thinking that everyone else is better than me in everything and that they can see what a fraud I am.
A bit of a strawman here maybe but it's funny how getting mistreated by their partner counts as legitimate emotional abuse when it comes to women, but when it comes to us, the rejection we've faced, romantically and from peers, doesn't count as abuse and we're expected to act like it doesn't hurt and doesn't matter.

I'm a millennial NEET and am struggling to see a route back to work, even though I need more money for my main cope (booze). I don't need to go to a therapist to tell me countless rejections from girls have fucked me up beyond repair, where I feel both like nobody would want me in their place of work and also what's the point if I'm never gonna get a partner? Actually of course the therapist would no doubt miss the point that this alone is the obvious fucking reason for me never having gotten anywhere in life.

Anyway mainly just venting but would be interesting to hear what you guys think. How can you be confident in other areas of your life, e.g. work, as an incel?
the REAL REASON TO NOT GO TO A THERAPIST ESPECIALLY A FEMALE ONE IS

what you have said is the nail on the head, when you are in every single meeting with these foid therapists:
THERE IS A HUGE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM THAT YOUR ARE GIVEN SUCH A HUGE FAILO BY SOCIETY AND MOSTLY BY WOMEN, AND INCLUDING THE THERAPIST HERSELF AT THE TIME OF THE MEETINGS, HUGE BLACK PILL), that everything she mentions is so far below the effect and value of this element to improving your quality of life, and lived experience with others, it reduces the validity of her statements and "advice" STRAIGHT TO ZERO WHEN APPLIED TO THE REAL WORLD.

This non addressing of the biggest element in everyone's life, one of the most instrumental areas of life that sets the whole tone politically in every area of life, REDUCES THE WHOLE THERAPY TO A FARCE ON A SHAKESPEAREAN LEVEL.

Its like turning up to a football game, then being given therapy on how to play the game, BUT THE THERAPIST DOESN'T MENTION THE GAMES SOLE PURPOSE IS TO SCORE A GOAL IN THE OPPOSING NET.

This is a perfect analogy as all the passing, defending attacking, tactics, training, FUCKING EVERYTHING BECOMES FUCKING IRRELEVANT TO AN INSANE DEGREE, IF YOU DONT KNOW THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PUT THE BALL IN THE OPPOSING NET TO WIN THE GAME.

YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE NO MATTER WHAT TACTICS, TRAINING PASSING OR DEFENDING YOU DO,
SPENDING FUCKING COUNTLESS HOURS TRAINING, CHANGING TACTICS, TRAINING CROSSING, PASSING, DEFENDING IN A FRUITLESS ENDEAVOR WASTING HOURS DAYS YEARS.

THEN EVEN AFTER THE FIRST LOSS THE THERAPIST STILL NOT TELLING YOU YOU NEED TO PUT THE BALL IN THE GOAL, DESPITE THE OPPOSITION SCORING GOALS AND WINNING THE GAME AGAINST YOU, BY OMISSION DENYING THE REALITY OF THE OPPOSING NET, THE NET DOESNT EXIST.

EVEN AFTER YOU SEE THE OTHERS SCORING, THE THERAPIST LIES BY OMISSION BY NOT TELLING YOU YOU NEED TO PUT THE BALL IN THE NET AND REPEATING OVER AND OVER AGAIN ABOUT LITERALLY EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF THE GAME EG TACTICS, PRACTICING DEFENDING, CROSSING, HEADING, EXCEPT FOR THE ACTUAL SOLE PURPOSE UNDERPINNING THE WHOLE GAME FOR YOU TO WIN.

THIS IS THE REAL BLACK PILL THE DENIAL OF REALITY BY OMISSION BY THESE THERAPISTS, WHERE THEY HAVE CREATE SOME KIND OF OTHER REALITY WHERE THE BIGGEST FACTOR HAS NO ROLE TO PLAY DESPITE IT BEING PLUGGED IN LIKE THE MATRIX INTO EVERY AREA OF LIFE.

Last edited:
You can be confident in some areas ( physics for example) but this doesn't neccessary translates into confidence in dating.

You can only have confidence after many rejections if you are stupid (= not blackpilled)