Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you have 120 Billion net worth and let your child look like this

juche necromancer

juche necromancer

主体思想国家人民地位高!
★★★
Tqqqqqqqqq
Rqwtqwt

He can hire 1000 private chefs and 1000 personal trainers for him and he wouldn't even notice it.

How can you let your offspring get to this point, I really can't comprehend a single viable reason.

Gujjus are the Jews of India. They are rich and fat like kikes

Parental Narcissism

Not caring about your son or his future. Doesn't matter the level of wealth.

The guy then lost 108kg

no self control, why would he change when regardless of his looks he has access to wealth and women?
Because you're debilitated at that weight, it isn't only about looks.

When you're the richest in the country looks don't matter. This fat fuck is having a $100M wedding while his neighbors fight over the whores of their shantytown

Crazy thing is, how did he turn out like that with Nita Ambani as his mother?
Idk Gujjus and their culture is very weird. @CopingForBrutality explain us man

Look at the father. He doesn't give a fuck about his weight so why would he care about his son's.
If he cared about his son's weight he would have to start caring about his own, and he's not interested in doing that.
Does anyone know how he got his money ?

Parental Narcissism

Not caring about your son or his future. Doesn't matter the level of wealth.
this

Idk Gujjus and their culture is very weird. @CopingForBrutality explain us man
Maybe he got fucked over by some health issues at birth. Her two other kids look alright.

Look at the father. He doesn't give a fuck about his weight so why would he care about his son's.
If he cared about his son's weight he would have to start caring about his own, and he's not interested in doing that.
Does anyone know how he got his money ?
It's one thing to be slightly overweight in your 60s and another to be a landwhale in your 20s.

Mukesh was actually skinny in youth.

It's one thing to be slightly overweight in your 60s and another to be a landwhale in your 20s.

Mukesh was actually skinny in youth.
Maybe it's the opposite and he spoils his children too much.

It’s crazy there’s a threshold of money or looks (LMS) that needs to be crossed before a woman will even get to know you.

His other children are fine, Anant was fine until recently as well.

View attachment 1197548
Damn I didn't know that.
Unfortunately for him he might have a condition that money can't cure. If that's the case I take back what I said as I misjudged him and his father. If you read fat link's thread about his health I believe he has that sort of condition.

There's still a chance that he just let himself go and that his father is too nice to stop him but I would be surprised.

Damn I didn't know that.
Unfortunately for him he might have a condition that money can't cure. If that's the case I take back what I said as I misjudged him and his father. If you read fat link's thread about his health I believe he has that sort of condition.

There's still a chance that he just let himself go and that his father is too nice to stop him but I would be surprised.
afaik such diseases are either cortisol issues (causing increased appetite) or problems with the thyroid disrupting the basal metabolic rate.

Both of these things are extremely difficult to deal with when poor, but there's no excuse with that amount of money.
Especially with Ozempic and other GLPs being available.

I could be ignorant of some obscure disease but at the end of the day it's calories in vs calories out.
Gaining that much weight is unjustifiable with that amount of money.

I could be ignorant of some obscure disease but at the end of the day it's calories in vs calories out.
You'd like to think that someone that rich would find a way but maybe it's something like water retention and for some reason he can't be treated.
Who knows, I doubt they'd explain it to the public as it's nobody's business but theirs.

afaik such diseases are either cortisol issues (causing increased appetite) or problems with the thyroid disrupting the basal metabolic rate.

Both of these things are extremely difficult to deal with when poor, but there's no excuse with that amount of money.
Especially with Ozempic and other GLPs being available.

Im poor and probably have those 2 dieseases.
Wheter i eat a lot or a little i always stay the same weight and my fat distribution is the same for the past 3 years

Im poor and probably have those 2 dieseases.
Wheter i eat a lot or a little i always stay the same weight and my fat distribution is the same for the past 3 years
Track calories for a few days and weigh yourself every morning.

If you don't gain any weight in a day you ate enough to fulfil the basal metabolic rate + other daily expenditure.
Then you eat below that amount of calories you'll lose weight.

If you have too much fat build-up losing weight won't help with that, you'll need liposuction.

Track calories for a few days and weigh yourself every morning.

If you don't gain any weight in a day you ate enough to fulfil the basal metabolic rate + other daily expenditure.
Then you eat below that amount of calories you'll lose weight.
I lost 6 kg in 6 weeks with a 400 calorie minus so it is kind of slow
If you have too much fat build-up losing weight won't help with that, you'll need liposuction.
Idk, i have very little muscle, 90ish kilo, 5'9