Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can you go outside so high inhib?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Hate going outside cause high inhib
Hate staying inside cause LDARing

Solution? Go somewhere not infested with human filth, where though? Humans try to claim every single thing, there's no escaping.

Sometimes I like to go for relax outside away from people(live next to a national forest).

But I know what you mean, I'm never relaxed around others.

Sometimes I like to go for relax outside away from people(live next to a national forest).

Around cucks
Never relax

But seriously though I would love to have a forest

It's simple, I don't

Around cucks
Never relax

But seriously though I would love to have a forest
Yeah I'd rather live here than an urban area, as I get anxious in public even though I live in a small town.

I want fog to hide it all

I used to have my places in the forest, but they were all literally destroyed by normies.

NVM you already said there is none.

it's bad. I hate having to try and lie and put on a show just to be able to get employed at a dead end retail job. I can only work for a few months at one period max, and then i start to lose my sanity and start to not be able to keep up the fakeness and sketch out everyone. its over for me dude.