Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How can you even ascend when these wahmen need you to have had at least one girlfriend in your life?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
All these whores won't phuck you if you've not phucked any other girl before. It's a fucked up catch 22.

Imo Once you don't get a girlfriend in HS or College, you've missed out on a huge milestone of social development, because you won't be attractive to 99.9% of girls in the world. No girl wants a guy that had never dated before. And this is why I will continue to rot, because I can't get that first Domino to fall.

pre-selection back at it again.

Lie and say you had a girl before.

It's their hive mind at work at large. They don't care how many holes Chad's meat stick has been in. They see this as a validation and safety net. They don't have the balls - literally - to go out into uncharted territory. It's all about sAfEtY for them.

Where as men WANT instinctly want a foid that doesn't have the thousand cock stare. It's rather disgusting to think of how many loads she might have had

you larp everyday like you're normal and that's it, that's your life

there is no other option

I would lie if I got a match or date

"wahmen" c'mon IT, at least try to LARP with a more convincing profile, shit is obvious at this point.

Women don't even pay taxes anymore it's over

Women want men that other women want. Which means there's no chance some shy woman with unique tastes will ever be into a subhuman

It's their hive mind at work at large. They don't care how many holes Chad's meat stick has been in. They see this as a validation and safety net. They don't have the balls - literally - to go out into uncharted territory. It's all about sAfEtY for them.

Where as men WANT instinctly want a foid that doesn't have the thousand cock stare. It's rather disgusting to think of how many loads she might have had

Preselection does matter. But looks matter more.

If you're Chad you can just lie about having had a girlfriend tbh
You need a diamond pickaxe to mine diamonds, but for a diamond pickaxe you need to mine diamonds.
The crowbar that can open the box is inside the box

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back