Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How can you cope with clown world while being sober?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I don’t know how some of you guys do it. But I feel like the only way to deal with peak clown world is to use some sort of substance to try and forget about this decaying degenerate society.

Do you use any substances?

im on meds so i wouldn't want things to get worse than they already are by introducing recreational substances.

the only way to deal with peak clown world is to use some sort of substance to try and forget about this decaying degenerate society.
Truth nuke.
I don't use substances (for now).
But awhile back I sniffed glue and used DPH for a little bit but I quit that shit because I don't want brain damage.

I don’t know how some of you guys do it. But I feel like the only way to deal with peak clown world is to use some sort of substance to try and forget about this decaying degenerate society.
Correct

I get fucked up as much as possible while being able to make money for more. I buy sleep meds to save money

I just need to abuse some kind of escapism. Doesnt need to be a substance.

Could be video games, anime, music etc.

i just need to forget reality the method doesnt matter. Could be beer or anything really.

I just realized that I was a silly clown all along