Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can you cope being ugly?

AbyssReflector

AbyssReflector

Recruit
★★
I know this has been probably been talked about a lot already but seriously how does someone motivate themself doing anything knowing all his efforts are in vain. Going to the gym can feel really pointless realizing it won't fix your flaws. How do you guys cope?

There is no cope, only the rope

I know this has been probably been talked about a lot already but seriously how does someone motivate themself doing anything knowing all his efforts are in vain. Going to the gym can feel really pointless realizing it won't fix your flaws. How do you guys cope?
There's no singular answer. In my case, it's intellectuality; reading, writing, studying, and so on. As an incel, you might relate to Dostoevsky's characters.

I cope with vidya, manga, hentai, philisophy, I dont really care about women, even if I was chad they'd cheat on me or some shit

the same way chads cope with being attractive, by just existing thats it we have no purpose in life we just exist

There's no singular answer. In my case, it's intellectuality; reading, writing, studying, and so on. As an incel, you might relate to Dostoevsky's characters.
I've heard a lot of appraisal for him. I will think about reading some of his works.

the same way chads cope with being attractive, by just existing thats it we have no purpose in life we just exist
theres no point life never had a meaning

having something that you are really good at might help

Yeah but chads have more social validation and happiness in life. I don't care too much about life having any objective meaning tbh I just want to be able to enjoy it somewhat. I'm an hedonist Absolutist of somekind and belief in making meaning yourself.

Yeah but chads have more social validation and happiness in life. I don't care too much about life having any objective meaning tbh I just want to be able to enjoy it somewhat. I'm an hedonist Absolutist of somekind and belief in making meaning yourself.
even if I was a chad I would still be single my whole life because I dont need social validation to be happy I understand that happiness comes from within and you dont have to live a depressed life just because your an incel and you can get more meaning and value out of life if you seek happiness in places elsewhere and not just by pussy :whitepill:

I just stopped worrying too much about it and accepted it tbh. I just do whatever makes me happy. As for finding the motivation to do something like gymcelling, that's something you have to do yourself

even if I was a chad I would still be single my whole life because I dont need social validation to be happy I understand that happiness comes from within and you dont have to live a depressed life just because your an incel and you can get more meaning and value out of life if you seek happiness in places elsewhere and not just by pussy :whitepill:
But everything you do is a reaction to your environment and thus external. So how can happiness be internal?

I just stopped worrying too much about it and accepted it tbh. I just do whatever makes me happy. As for finding the motivation to do something like gymcelling, that's something you have to do yourself
It comes and goes in waves for me. Sometimes it doesn't bother me at all and sometimes it's constantly on my mind. I think I may be suffering from some type of BDD.

But everything you do is a reaction to your environment and thus external. So how can happiness be internal?
baisically Im happy being an incel I know I could have been born with tera-Chad genetics but unfortunately I lost the genetic lottery but Im still happy because I know I dont need pussy to get fulfillment and satisfaction out of life and I can do other things to find happiness

thats the whitepill :whitepill:

Focus on your hobbies and find new interests. The blackpill is liberating I now know it was over before it began and it isn't my fault.

It's not though. Losing a lot of body fat can really transform the way you look and even reduce fat from your face.
ucryd0xuxgb01.jpg

If you don't have a good sense of what bone structures and shapes on your face make someone more attractive than not (and its very difficult to do and you risk body dysmorphia), you really have no reason not to work out.

Additionally, good diet is just as important for working out. This includes getting a wide variety of vegetables, fruits, protein, etc.

not unless you do something bettER beforehand
:no: Going ER is the saddest thing anyone can do and makes the whole incel community look bad. You should know better than promoting that.

It's not though. Losing a lot of body fat can really transform the way you look and even reduce fat from your face.
ucryd0xuxgb01.jpg

If you don't have a good sense of what bone structures and shapes on your face make someone more attractive than not (and its very difficult to do and you risk body dysmorphia), you really have no reason not to work out.

Additionally, good diet is just as important for working out. This includes getting a wide variety of vegetables, fruits, protein, etc.
My biggest looks problem is my acne. I even have acne on my dick LOL. Just waiting it out till it goes away and prolly getting lasery surgery to heal the scars. It gave me really bad body dismorphia disorder.

never look in the mirror,
with manletism you can't just do that,
your mirror is going outside

ucryd0xuxgb01.jpg

My diet is decent. Just need to get more protein

Last edited:
Been told I'm handsome.

personally i release my frustration in workout and boxing

ucryd0xuxgb01.jpg

The best reason to work out is because the pain from being sore, tearing biceps, etc.. in the gym blocks out pain from rejection from foids and society

:no: Going ER is the saddest thing anyone can do and makes the whole incel community look bad. You should know better than promoting that.

wrong, it’s the bravest thing anyone can ever do, going ER shows that you are not some weak-willed loser who lets himself be used, abused, exploited and stepped on by society. It shows that you have the courage and resilience to stand up in the face of injustice and punish your oppressors, to make society pay for all the pain and suffering it caused you.

going ER means believing in something even if it means sacrificing everything.

society will look at you as a villain, but they already saw you in that way long before you did anything wrong, you have always been a villain in their eyes since the moment you were born, we didn’t choose to be the villains, it’s the role society assigned to us so going ER is simply fulfilling the role society has given you from the start.

Let them remember us as villains, low-value males around the world will remember us as heroes for sacrificing our lives in the fight for a better future for low-value males, we will be martyrs and will be immortalised in the pages of the history books long after our deaths.

we will leave behind a legacy which will never be forgotten. Our deaths have more meaning than our lives

Last edited:
Been told I'm handsome.
If it's from Church grandmas or your older relatives, you aren't. As you age, your perception of what beauty and what youth is changes. For older people, boys who are at least 5'8 in their 20s and not deformed are all handsome. It's also their way of telling you "hey, you can get married and breed and raise kids with our values, find a bitch, fuck her, produce some kids"

If some people your age or slightly older occasionally tell you you are good looking, cute or even handsome, then you might be like a solid 6-7 / 10. If you are repeatedly told that by several people, you are likely a 7-8. If you people stop to glare at you and notice how beautiful you are, congratulations, you are a Greek god lookwise (Chad), 9/10. There is no 10/10

Last edited:
There's no one answer in how to cope, games, hiking, learning a language and working are okay distractions, but they will never fill a lonely void and will never fix your appearance.

The best advice is try to find a friend irl and if not, think about getting a pet. A pet does not care about your height, or face or race. He's just a companion. This is why I respect dogs and cats more than I do women. :feelsokman:.

wrong, it’s the bravest thing anyone can ever do, going ER shows that you are not some weak-willed loser who lets himself be used, abused, exploited and stepped on by society. It shows that you have the courage and resilience to stand up in the face of injustice and punish your oppressors, to make society pay for all the pain and suffering it caused you.

going ER means believing in something even if it means sacrificing everything.

society will look at you as a villain, but they already saw you in that way before you did anything wrong, you have always been a villain in their eyes since the moment you were born, we didn’t choose to be the villains, it’s the role society assigned to us so going ER is simply fulfilling the role society has given you from the start.

Let them remember us as villains, low-value males around the world will remember us as heroes for sacrificing our lives in the fight for a better future for low-value males, we will be martyrs and will be immortalised in the pages of the history books long after our deaths.

we will leave behind a legacy which will never be forgotten. Our deaths have more meaning than our lives
Killing people who you don't even know because you think you're justified by feeling rejected by society is something only a low IQ tard would do.

Killing people who you don't even know because you think you're justified by feeling rejected by society is something only a low IQ tard would do.

its not about killing people, it’s about sending a message. Incels don’t hail saint Elliot because he killed people, we hail him for raising awareness of inceldom (which he happened to achieve by killing people).

whoever raises awareness of inceldom and forces society to acknowledge this major problem, is a hero, irregardless of what manner he uses to achieve this goal (whether it be through writing a best-selling book, making a famous documentary/movie, initiating change by becoming a politician and making incel-friendly policies, killing people in a mass murder etc.)

whatever it takes and however it is done, sending a message to society is more respectable than coming on an online forum to rot and complain, just to be laughed at by outsiders.

If I'm not coping, I'm roping.