Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How can you be sad if you’re good looking ?

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
I honestly can not comprehend how anyone who is good looking or at least above average looking can get depressed or sad about anything!? Endless validation, positive reinforcement, everyone is nice to you, NTmaxxed, and yet you still get depressed???

What the fuck could you possibly be sad about? Normal looks are permanent, no one can take that away from you, unless you get burned or something but that’s highly unlikely. That enough should make you happy 24/7.

would have to be extreme. such as loss of a loved one or being abused

would have to be extreme. such as loss of a loved one or being abused
I’m talking about the “I’m depressed/anxious and I don’t know why” meme tier posts on social media.

I’m talking about the “I’m depressed/anxious and I don’t know why” meme tier posts on social media.
yeah that's retarded attention whore behavior

You can’t be.

As long as people have egos, the mind will keep creating non existent problems in their head that they get over at some point to create a sense of progression, thus feeding into the ego. It's a big part of why hot people complain about the dumbest shit.

They fake it for attention. Especially foids

They don't know what sadness is, so they call being slightly less happy "sad."

As long as people have egos, the mind will keep creating non existent problems in their head that they get over at some point to create a sense of progression, thus feeding into the ego. It's a big part of why hot people complain about the dumbest shit.
Hi iq
They don't know what sadness is, so they call being slightly less happy "sad."
Hi iq
Hi iq

You can't, doesn't happen. Unless something traumatic happens
Always ragefuel, this one. They think being kinda sad is depressed and kinda nervous sometimes before a date or party is anxiety. Fuck them.

I could see someone attractive being sad if they got abused as children

I could see someone attractive being sad if they got abused as children
I would be the happiest person on earth if I woke up tomorrow and I was NORMAL looking, not even attractive. Even with all the trauma and horror that I’ve been through prior.

I would be the happiest person on earth if I woke up tomorrow and I was NORMAL looking, not even attractive. Even with all the trauma and horror that I’ve been through prior.
I agree, being attractive means you have a good chance (depending on how severe the abuse was and neurological genetic factors) of recovery and having a good adulthood with a social circle and starting a family. There will still be that period before they turn 18 and move out where they are miserable though, which is what I was referring to with my original comment.

When you are a mentalcel and you look in the mirror, you see ugly even if you are good looking.

things i cant imagine:
-looking good
- be white
- be tall
- be not autistic
-being considered desirable by foids

:feelsrope:

In an absolute sense the saddest day for chad would be the happiest day for an incel. Imagine a girl dumping you but you can go on tinder and find 100 other girls the same day. That's a sad day in chad's life. Sadness and happiness are relative however, so when a person says they are sad, it means they are sadder then average for them. A happy day for an incel is not getting bullied at school.

Last edited:
Losing someone important to you , a traumatic experience or just never ending boredom

Last edited: