Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you be attractive but not attract

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Normie riddle time. Why are so many of them convinced they're "above average"/"attractive" - while failing to do just that - ATTRACT?

You're either attractive or unattractive. You either are unattractive and do not attract or are attractive and actively ATTRACT.

Yet normies live in a kind of pretend world where you can supposedly be attractive while also being single for extended periods of time, if not your entire life.

How does this logic work, exactly?

The ego is a bitch. It will make you deny common sense and basic logic in order to protect it.

Otherwise it would be pretty "water is wet" to simply say, I do not attract women, therefore I am unattractive, no wonder how I want to cope about it or what women virtue signal to me.

Thankyou. Normies in denial need to here this shit. you dont just think your attractive while failing to attracteven a sub 5 FOID.

Damn, suicidefuel. I'm certain now that my family are lying to me, and I'm even uglier than I think. I've seen what actual attractive peoples lives are like.

I suppose attractiveness is subjective. Apart from the top tier that everyone would fancy. People could have some minor physical flaws but be really charismatic or fun to be around that makes up for these flaws. Otherwise the whole world would be beautiful as only the beautiful people would breed, and that is clearly not the case going by the high percentage of the population that are absolute mutants.

I suppose attractiveness is subjective. Apart from the top tier that everyone would fancy. People could have some minor physical flaws but be really charismatic or fun to be around that makes up for these flaws. Otherwise the whole world would be beautiful as only the beautiful people would breed, and that is clearly not the case going by the high percentage of the population that are absolute mutants.
This line of thinking is sadistic. If you were trolling and acting like the person you're named after, you succeeded spectacularly. If this is your actual legitimate opinion, do not breed.

Yes but female standards are extremely high

it absolutely isn't, it is one of the most objective things out there
Looks are objective but its very hard to judge your own looks level because of our own self perception and bias. The best way to tell how ugly you are is to see how people treat you and what your dating life is like.

there's definitely a spectrum where some people would fit as universally attractive or unattractive. The closer you're to each extremity more people may or may not find you attractive.

If they look good enough but live in a basement and have zero interaction with the opposite sex then its possible
it absolutely isn't, it is one of the most objective things out there
we all agree on what traits are attractive but the overall attractiveness of a person is still subjective to a degree.