Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can you be an incel as a 6’0+ curry or rice?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
That’s like being 6’3+ as a white in comparison to members of your race.

You easily heightmog 95-99% of all rice and curry men, making you a Chang and chadpreet volcel.

Last edited:
As I said before... :smonk:

Heightmogging your own race doesn't exactly matter in a white-majority area, though, considering the foids are more likely to incline towards white tall men, though obviously being above 6'0 is still tall for anyone; it honestly depends on your overall facial attractiveness once you reach that level, and I really see no way you could be incel-tier if at least a 4 or above... :feelsjuice:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

@AsiaCel

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Impossible , they just come here to brag

That’s like being 6’3+ as a white in comparison to members of your race.

You easily heightmog 95-99% of all rice and curry men.
If they have a sub4 face, then yes. Height doesn't help if you are below LTN.

They must have shit tier personality or zero self confidence

If they have a sub4 face, then yes. Height doesn't help if you are below LTN.
He mentioned members of their race, only 0.5% curries are taller than 6 feet.I have seen 3/10 6 feet curries with foids

my 3 close friends are 6+ as curries and chadpreet
they do well in dating, slay white foids easily.

When I was an adolescent, I didn't have exposure to Western stereotypes like average Americans, so I envisioned Curries and Asians as well-respected, sexually-desired intellectuals.

Honestly, the 6'0+ Asian guy I know still manages to have an Asian girlfriend, albeit she was 4'11. His face was average.

I felt at this level, you got to be a severe mentalcel like from mental illness like autistic or extreme standards to not a girlfriend. I can buy the case for severe mentalcel as I personally saw a case where 6'3 guy who I believe was in special needs was basically always alone.

Ironically, from reading their posts, those taller ethnic here tends to be standardcel with women they are not willing to have sexual relationships with; it seems like some of these severe mentacel are also standardcel.

Last edited:
When I was an adolescent, I didn't have exposure to Western stereotypes like average Americans, so I envisioned Curries and Asians as well-respected, sexually-desired intellectuals.

you're a pretty cool dude but sorry bro you know our iq is more of disadvantage. i personally see no merit to high iq in dating, if there are any nerds would be slaying it.